TEW2013: Real World Update: April 2014

WrestleMania spoilers

Bryan Danielson is the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion

turn Cesaro face

deactivate the Real Americans tag team

His name is Daniel Bryan.

- remove the Mike Quackenbush injury

Has he definitely wrestled anywhere though? Or announced that he will be wrestling somewhere? Even with Chikara coming back, there's no guarantee that he will be a full-time wrestler again.

He is set to retired wrestler. And he noted that, right now, he has no intentions to wrestle again.

I'd remove the injury and keep him set as retired - for now. I think he'll come out of "retirement" fairly shortly after CHIKARA starts running shows again; the Ashes video series involved Icarus giving Quack his ring attire and he's booked to appear for Chile Lucha Libre in, I believe, June or July.

• Like 1

I take what I said back. He has 2 matches, April 4th (Today) and another April 5yh (Tomorrow) for DGUSA against Trent Barretta and Johnny Gargano.

Are you saying not to turn him active, because he is booked for the PCW Supershow in May.

No, I was just saying that I thought it was a triple threat match, but I corrected myself and said 2 matches. He should still be set to active.

---------

Ezekiel Jackson has parted ways with WWE

http://fansided.com/2014/04/07/ezekiel-jackson-departed-wwe/#!C9Iba

Edited by rdylanm01

RAW spoilers

- Paige is the new Divas champion

- Adam Rose was featured in a coming soon vignette

- There was also a vignette about Bo Dallas

Don't know about Heyman's Status - he is the Manager of Brock but at the same time he is now the Manager of Cesaro (a clear babyface) - turn Heyman face?

RAW spoilers

- Paige is the new Divas champion

- Adam Rose was featured in a coming soon vignette

- There was also a vignette about Bo Dallas

Don't know about Heyman's Status - he is the Manager of Brock but at the same time he is now the Manager of Cesaro (a clear babyface) - turn Heyman face?

- I would say that Heyman is now a tweener, so I guess it depends on who you're going to use more in your game :)

- Also, RVD returned?

- And also, for those who have waited to call up Alexander Rusev until he officially debuted, he debuted last night. So for those of you that waited like I did, Alexander Rusev and Lana should be called up.

I really hate the fact that you can't use guys on NXT and the big league shows at the same time in TEW13.

Or that for more than 10 years Ryland didn't add tweeners.

Yeah, I could use a tweener option as well!

He has menace in the 70s. I think he can fuck me up more than a 70.

yeah, but 100 is pushing it. I'd say 85 at best.

I've personally set him to 90 after Mania.

By the way, after the sad news, Warrior (Ultimate Warrior) should be set as "Deceased". Rest in peace Warrior.

- Summer Rae is no longer the manager of Fandango, he broke up with her via Twitter

SmackDown Spoiler

- Layla seems to be the new manager for Fandango. Both acted as heels - so maybe turn Summer Rae face (which would make sense because she is featured on Total Divas and stars in the new The Marine Movie)

Edited by No1Thuganomic

SmackDown Spoiler

- Layla seems to be the new manager for Fandango. Both acted as heels - so maybe turn Summer Rae face (which would make sense because she is featured on Total Divas and stars in the new The Marine Movie)

What? :lol:

post mania link is up, everything in this thread should be in there so far! hope you enjoy

also regarding NXT, Bo Dallas and Adam Rose will still be there for now, until they appear on wwe tv (not just promo videos), i could also add PPA deals to the workers that work both WWE and NXT if people want? tho it opens these workers up to be raided by other companies

Edited by cpt.charisma

Little somethings:

I'd lower Roman Reigns' brawling and psychology and raise his sex appeal to something like 85.

I'd also raise Dean Ambrose's sex appeal to something like 78-80.

Raise Cesaro's pop and selling.

Lower Zack Ryder's pop.

Raise Wade Barrett's pop.

Lower Miz's pop and all of his performance and entertainment skills, he is overrated as fuck.

Edited by Fxhd

Brock Lesnar

Lower microphone to somewhere between 48-53. (D+)

Raise athleticism to somewhere between 90-95. (A)

Lower acting to somewhere between 36-41. (D-)

Lower sex appeal to somewhere between 36-41. (D-)

Lower power to somewhere between 84-89. (B+)

Raise hardcore to somewhere between 48-53. (D+)

Lower puroresu skill to somewhere between 66-71. (C+)

Lower submissions to somewhere between 60-65. ( C )

Raise respect to somewhere between 84-89. (B+)

Lower body condition to 70% (Diverticulitis problems)

Make more antisocial

Make more driven

Edited by Mr.Perfekt