TEW2013: Real World Update: April 2014

I think the most correct one is 1979, he made his debut in 2002, so if he is 27 now he would've been then 15 and wrestling on the independent circuit. 19 and wrestling on the independent circuit sounds more believable to me.

Edited by Fxhd

Also, seems WWE are using Danilo Anfibio only as a ref, so I would modify his contract to be as a ref and give him some refereeing skills too.

Also, Matt Bennett is a referee in NXT as Shawn Bennett. Rudy Charles is working as a ref in NXT only too.

I also wondered why is Rob Zapata's contract PPA?

Edited by Fxhd

Well lets blame WWE for doing more than 12 PPV's a year, I'd argue that each promotion should only have one PPV/big show a month because from my experience the AI always seems to cut the events down to one a month anyway and as such for WWE they should have a PPV on the 3rd or 4th Sunday on the month. Plus also make sure the PPV's don't clash with another companies.

It's weird as hell to have Bryan as champion pre-mania, and not knowing what to do with him AT Mania.

Well, wouldn't it be easier to just go into the editor at edit the Pay-Per View amount/dates yourself before starting a game?? :) That what I would do :)

Edited by JuulDK

Darren Young is 34, not 27.

What's your source (and please don't say cagematch)? I've read 34, 27, 30... all different numbers but no actual proof or anything.

CBS News said in August 2013 he was 30. Most believable source I have found.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/wwe-wrestler-darren-young-comes-out-to-public/

Edited by rdylanm01

If you can't find a source that agrees I can dig out an old PWI where they did a profile piece on him in 2004 or 2005 pre-WWE. Pretty sure his age was listed there.

For the purposes of this update, which is specifically designed as a post-Mania update, it would make sense to set 'Mania as occurring on the last Sunday in March, so that you don't have to book Wrestlemania straight away, despite having stats based on what happened after 'Mania in real life. For future updates, it doesn't matter, and can be moved back to first Sunday of April. Don't need to make any other changes to PPVs.

• Like 1

Just a quick word of advice...

Some of your update work is stellar. However, some it is outdated:

1. A lot of profile info is at least 2-5 years old.

2. A lot of statuses are off (there are workers in this one who haven't been in the business for over 5 years listed as active talent (Anthony Bravado, for example, hasn't wrestled since '08).

3. Some of the teams data is outdated (ie teams who haven't been regular in years are still listed as being regular)

In the future, CageMatch.net is probably the best available database to assist you with the updates. It lists individual statuses, records and promotion events and is updated almost daily.

Please understand I mean no offense here. Just trying to help make your work better.

Edited by marienti

Please understand I mean no offense here. Just trying to help make your work better.

To make the work better actually point out what needs changing and suggesting the changes needed to take place.

These blanket "change these things cause their out of date" tends not to get done simply because most mod makers rarely have the time to re-check everything in their databases to fix things, especally at the sizes most real world mods are at.

EDIT

It might be fair to say sign Sting to WWE, he appeared as a talking head during the Ultimate Warrior special on the WWE Network.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1