EWR 2014 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

PLEASE do not post stuff that was posted in last month's that Bill didn't get to. He as them already and it just bogs things down for him.

he didn't change it in this update so that's why I put it again.

Don't do that. He puts everything in his notes, he doesn't need you to repeat it if he didn't get to it.

• Like 2

Thanks Bill!

-Tick Booker for Christy Hemme (http://www.pwinsider.com/article/84828/tna-reveals-new-creative-team-member.html?p=1)

-Turn Goodlord Willing face and make is primary finisher "Forward Russian Legsweep" (impact)

-Staff announcer Marc Lloyd's name should be spelled "Marc Loyd" ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1154263/?ref_=rvi_nm ) While IMDb doesn't have a birthdate for him, I'd increase his age somewhat to around mid 30s. His in-game age is currently 27, which would make him around 15 when he started with WWE in 2002.

Edited by Dan B.

Where did you get the name for Alberto Del Rio's finisher?

SmackDown

Has it ever been called that? It's not on Wikipedia as Perro Punisher. It is Superkick to a kneeling opponent.

Has Seth Rollins used Skywalker in WWE? Honestly I would change his secondary to his Flying High Knee if anything. On that topic, make Dean Ambrose's secondary finisher DDT. He has never used Midnight Special in since FCW ended.

Skywalker should have been his secondary finisher so yeah he used it

The Skywalker has only been used in WWE 14 for Rollins. I have never seen him use it in a WWE match at all.

Why should Scott Hall have a unique gimmick? I understand Jake but don't see it from Hall.

if you understand for Jake then you should understand for Scott. There will never be another Scott Hall. I can say that about Kevin Nash deserving the Unique gimmick too. (ffs, if Punk has it then all of the legends and bigger than larger characters should have it)

Apples and oranges. Hall was not unique in his own right. His promos were good but not great like say Jake, Punk, Rock, Foley, Austin, Triple, Shawn, Taker, Hogan which is needed to be unique in game. Even Kane and Nash shouldn't have it. Not knocking them but yeah...

RAW spoiler:

Regardless of NXT's status as a playable it looks like Adam Rose and Bo Dallas are on the main roster.

If anybody wants an NXT playable update, I am willing to do it. Just want to gauge interest.

Edit: Chris Jericho isn't in contract with WWE so he shouldn't be under contract with them.

Edited by mkpunk

I would love an NXT update, included with the characters you proposed from February if possible.

I hope this can be implemented into this next update. If not, cool. mkpunk did all the stats.

Here are the new NXT talents and a couple of former developmental guys who have been released.

Braun Stowman

Name: Braun Stowman

Short Name: Stowman

Pic:

Nationality: American

Birthmonth: September

Weight: Heavyweight

Wages: $15,000

Employer #1: WWE

Disposition: Tweener

Position: Development Deal

Gimmick: Legitimate Athlete

Stats: 58/11/13/16/40/19/45/85/85

Ticked: Meancing

Primary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Alter Ego: Adam Scherr

Cal Bishop

Name: Cal Bishop

Short Name: Bishop

Pic: http://twrnetwork.com/wp-content/themes/dt-meccano/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/claytonjack.jpeg&zc=1&w=210&h=210

Birthmonth: Unknown

Weight: Heavyeight

Stats: 38/44/58/41/46/18/55/85/85

Ticked: Shooting Ability

Alter Ego: Clayton Jack

Carmella

Name: Carmella

Short Name: Carmella

Pic:

Birthmonth: October

Weight: Lightweight

Gimmick: None

Stats:14/18/5/17/16/19/52/85/85

Ticked: Diva

Primary Finisher: Low Blow (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Slap (Impact)

Alter Ego: Leah Van Dale

Chas Betts

Name: Chas Betts

Short Name: Betts

Pic:

Nationality: America

Birthmonth: March

Wages:

Stats: 35/40/58/41/46/18/55/85/85

Ticked: Shooting Ability

Alter Ego: Charles Betts

Cole Andrews

Name: Cole Andrews

Short Name: Andrews

Pic: http://kwtv.images.worldnow.com/images/15977551_SA.jpg

Age: 24? (was a senior with the Okalhoma Sooners in 2011)

Position: Developmental Deal

Stats: 55/28/25/43/38/18/50/80/75

Ticked:

Alter Ego: Stephen Good

Dylan Mile

Name: Dylan Mile

Short Name: Mile

Pic:

Birthmonth: unknown

Stats: 56/35/23/38/40/18/54/85/85

Ticked:

Jasper Orton

Name: Jasper Orton

Short Name: Orton

Pic: http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Jasper-Orton-signed.png

Birthmonth:

Gimmick: Family Guy

Stats: 25/48/46/24/50/15/55/85/85

Relationship: Bob Orton (blood relationship), Randy Orton (blood relationship)

Lucas Di Leo

Name: Lucas Di Leo

Short Name: Di Leo

Pic: http://www.profightdb.com/img/wrestlers/thumbs-600/c7e2fb7866louisfontaine.jpg

Nationality: European (French)

Wages: $10,000

Employer #1: None

Disposition: Heel

Position: Opener

Gimmick: Evil Foreigner

Stats: 38/51/53/36/59/18/54/85/85

Alter Ego: Louis Fontaine

Malik Omari

Name: Malik Omari

Short Name: Omari

Pic: http://www.genickbruch.com/pics/bio_gross/501363472729.jpg

Nationality: Other (African)

Wages: $10,000

Gimmick: Foreign Royalty

Stats: 58/37/43/36/59/18/54/85/85

Alter Ego: Ozzy Cherry, The Zulu Prince, The Zulu Warrior

Relationship: Deano (loyalty), Robbie Dynamite (loyalty)

Marcus Louis

Name: Marcus Louis

Short Name: Louis

Pic: http://www.allwrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Pierre-Marceau.jpg

Nationality: European (Irish)

Gimmick: Evil Foreigner

Stats: 42/46/53/31/58/19/61/85/85

Ticked: Superstar Look

Primary Finisher: French Revolution (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: French Revolution (Impact)

Relationship: Darren Burridge (loyalty)

Alter Ego: Pierre Marceau

Morkeith Brown

Name: Morkeith Brown

Short Name: Brown

Stats: 58/31/23/36/40/18/54/85/85

Shara

Name: Shara (Credit:

Diva Dirt)

Short Name: Shara

Pic: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tb75sLtnmKw/TgYSEfVO4cI/AAAAAAAAHKQ/Kio-oEisxLc/s1600/SARAHBACKMAN.JPG

Nationality: European

Birthmonth: December

Gimmick: Foreign Star

Stats: 18/11/8/30/19/19/44/85/85

Ticked: Diva

Primary Finisher: Low Blow (impact)

Secondary Finisher: Slap (Impact)

Alter Ego: Sarah Backman

Stuart Tomlinson

Name: Stuart Tomlinson

Short Name: Tomlinson

Pic: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/09/article-2520567-19FA311300000578-260_634x767.jpg

Nationality: British

Birthmonth: May

Gimmick: Dual Sport Athlete

Stats: 25/46/33/31/58/19/55/85/85

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Troy McClain

Name: Troy McClain

Short Name: McClain

Pic: http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/troy-mcclain-bio

Gimmick: Guru

Stats: 45/58/56/34/60/20/58/85/85

Alter Ego: Alexander Jones

I would love an NXT update, included with the characters you proposed from February if possible.

FWIW, these workers should be in for the May Update... Had planned on getting them in for April, but losing the last weekend of the month due to being pretty sick threw a wrench into those plans.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

OK, notes on the past couple months:

The Barbarian and Haku both have Kid Tonga as an alter ego entry.

What update are you using? I looked at this and the closest AE that Barbarian has is "King Konga." Haku's closest AE is "King Tonga." I even "asked Sophie" about the AE "Kid Tonga" and she came up with nothing.

In April, the Main Event deal with Ion is done and I have not heard that there is talk of extending it or re-signing (this came from the Bauer & Pollock show on MLW Radio.) it is being shown on the WWE Network on Tuesday so why not move it to Tuesday (when the deal is done with Ion.)

From what I've read, the next Main Event episode is the last one on ION... After that, it'll be on WWE Network. Hopefully, they'll have it settled into a slot (if they move it at all) by the end of April, so we can go from there. If that's the case, Main Event would move to the "TV-PG Online" network already in the game.

remove Ryan Katz, Robbie Brookside and Sara Del Rey from NXT and make them Non-Wrestlers.

All three are listed as staff members with NXT... Making them Non-Wrestlers in EWR means that they will refuse to wrestle anymore, except on monthly events. I feel that these three represented the way that they are are fine as is.

make Mickey Keegan a Non-Wrestler, change his gimmick to Staff Member. (he suffered a career ending injury and now works as a producer in NXT)

His gimmick was changed for the April update... This is a bit different case than the ones above, as it's an injury, so he will probably be set to Non-Wrestler for May.

Rename Tensai to Jason Albert, tick announcer, make him a Non-Wrestler and change his gimmick to Staff Member.(the reports said that he's done as a wrestler)

Announcer being ticked and Staff Member gimmick were changed for the April Update.

Make Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns faces and remove them from the Authority.

They were removed from The Authority for the April Update... But, it wasn't really clear (at least to me) on whether or not they were really "faces." Tonight's RAW gave us all the answer.

Change Bad News Barrett Gimmick's to Informer.

OK, I'm iffy on this one... The description of the "Informer" gimmick is as follows: "This worker plays a mysterious informer, who seems to always pop up with information when least expected."

Now, to me, Barrett really isn't "mysterious" (especially since he normally pops up on a 20+ foot pedestal) and he really isn't "popping up with any information," at least in my opinion. He's just twisting something into an insult, in most cases. The description of "Arrogant" (which is what I have Barrett under currently) is "This worker looks down on everyone." Personally, I feel that fits better, but I'm open to discussion on it.

Cesaro won The Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal, maybe add the trophy as a title?

I don't forsee it being defended...

Especially considering that the trophy was destroyed on RAW

After last night, remove the DISLIKE relationship between Brock Lesnar and Undertaker.

It's been gone for a while now... Well before the April Update and possible updates before that.

Jeff Jarrett just announced his new promotion, Global Force Wrestling. Are we going to put it on the May update?

highly doubt that there will be enough information to accurately create the promotion ingame before the May Update and probably a few months after that, at least. To the best of my knowledge, there isn't even a roster as of yet... We wouldn't know where to set it (Global, National, Cult, etc) what titles they have, events, TV, anything, really. At this point, it would be a blank promotion with Jeff and (I assume) Karen in it. Doesn't make much sense to work on it until there is really something to work on...

Being on the creative team doesn't mean that she'll be booking matches... Many writers in the game (and some Road Agents) don't have booking abilities. Even on-screen "Authority Figures" (if they go that route with her) don't need booker to be checked to "make matches" for the shows.

Think that's all for now.

-Bill

OK, actually forgot some notes on card position changes... Might as well address them while I'm thinking about it:

(Antonio) Cesaro - Put him in the upper midcard.

Before WrestleMania last night, I had issues with doing this, as Cesaro was in a match where every other worker was classified as a "Midcarder." His split from Swagger, winning the Andre Battle Royal and dropping Colter on RAW tonight for Heyman makes this bump easier to do. But, as of April 1st (which is when the update starts, remember) I didn't think he was quite there. That changed in the past 36 hours or so. Assuming he retains the momentum throughout the month, he'll be bumped to UMC for the May Update.

Jinder Mahal - Put him in the lower midcard.

Don't understand why he would be LMC, when Slater and McIntyre are listed as Midcarders... Like Cesaro above, it's hard for me to separate workers in card position when they're always together on camera. Hope that makes sense.

Midcard: Taryn Terrell - Put her in the lower midcard.

Now, I admit, I don't watch TNA too often, but last I knew, she was in a match with Gail Kim ( a pretty good one, IIRC) for the Knockouts Title. On top of that, literally every other female in TNA (except Hemme, who is a NW) is a midcarder... Why would Taryn need to be dropped?

Manager: Scarlett Bordeaux, Valerie Malone: fire? (have they done anything since the HOT ended?)

Scarlett recapped the ROH show as recently as 3/22:

Malone has apparently retired from wrestling entirely.

Lower Midcard: Solo Darling, Su Yung - Raise to midcard

Lower Midcard: Xandra Bale - Lower to opener.

Personally, watching Shimmer and Shine regularly, I just don't agree with these suggestions... I'm open to discuss them, in case I'm missing something, though.

Non-Workers: Allison Danger - Perhaps make her a staff as an announcer?

Danger was on the last set of Berwyn tapings that Shimmer had, coming out to save Leva Bates. No real reason to move her to staff, as she can already be the color commentator (which is her announcing position) while still being a worker in EWR, albeit a "Non-Wrestler."

OK, that's all I've got for now.

-Bill

I think you should rename Rosita to Thea Trinidad as that's the name she uses on her Social Media accounts.

Some suggestions:

Raise MVP charisma(he is a way better on the mic than Del Rio who is 85)

Raise Bad News Barrett charisma to 85(maybe on par with Del Rio)

Raise Alexander Rusev speed to early 30s. He is faster for his physics and maybe even on par with Big E(42)

Thats for now :)

I would suggest to decrease ADR charisma to 78 - in 4 years in WWE, his best promos were the skits for his debut.

I would add to decrease Sheamus charisma to 82 - his face promos are forced. Same for Dolph Ziggler and Kofi.

• Like 2

Being on the creative team doesn't mean that she'll be booking matches... Many writers in the game (and some Road Agents) don't have booking abilities. Even on-screen "Authority Figures" (if they go that route with her) don't need booker to be checked to "make matches" for the shows. ]

Fair enough.

Now, I admit, I don't watch TNA too often, but last I knew, she was in a match with Gail Kim ( a pretty good one, IIRC) for the Knockouts Title. On top of that, literally every other female in TNA (except Hemme, who is a NW) is a midcarder... Why would Taryn need to be dropped?

I didn't make the original suggestion, but I'd assume it's simply because she's been out on maternity leave since those matches with Gail. I guess I see the point; she will probably need to regain some ground when she returns.

I think you should rename Rosita to Thea Trinidad as that's the name she uses on her Social Media accounts.

I'd disagree on that one; she still uses Rosita as her ring name (most recently on 3/29/14 for NEW).

OK, notes on the past couple months:

The Barbarian and Haku both have Kid Tonga as an alter ego entry.

What update are you using? I looked at this and the closest AE that Barbarian has is "King Konga." Haku's closest AE is "King Tonga." I even "asked Sophie" about the AE "Kid Tonga" and she came up with nothing.

In April, the Main Event deal with Ion is done and I have not heard that there is talk of extending it or re-signing (this came from the Bauer & Pollock show on MLW Radio.) it is being shown on the WWE Network on Tuesday so why not move it to Tuesday (when the deal is done with Ion.)

From what I've read, the next Main Event episode is the last one on ION... After that, it'll be on WWE Network. Hopefully, they'll have it settled into a slot (if they move it at all) by the end of April, so we can go from there. If that's the case, Main Event would move to the "TV-PG Online" network already in the game.

Change Bad News Barrett Gimmick's to Informer.

OK, I'm iffy on this one... The description of the "Informer" gimmick is as follows: "This worker plays a mysterious informer, who seems to always pop up with information when least expected."

Now, to me, Barrett really isn't "mysterious" (especially since he normally pops up on a 20+ foot pedestal) and he really isn't "popping up with any information," at least in my opinion. He's just twisting something into an insult, in most cases. The description of "Arrogant" (which is what I have Barrett under currently) is "This worker looks down on everyone." Personally, I feel that fits better, but I'm open to discussion on it.

Jeff Jarrett just announced his new promotion, Global Force Wrestling. Are we going to put it on the May update?

highly doubt that there will be enough information to accurately create the promotion ingame before the May Update and probably a few months after that, at least. To the best of my knowledge, there isn't even a roster as of yet... We wouldn't know where to set it (Global, National, Cult, etc) what titles they have, events, TV, anything, really. At this point, it would be a blank promotion with Jeff and (I assume) Karen in it. Doesn't make much sense to work on it until there is really something to work on...

I guess I saw King Konga and thought it was King Tonga, my mistake.

I check ION's schedule for Wednesday and it is a Burn Notice marathon in the main event slot.

Bad New Barrett, I can see being an informer though most of his insults are you had holiday meals and because you are too lazy to work out, you will be fat for the next year so arrogant workers better than Just Joe or the unseen Joey Numbers.

Jarrett's promotion hasn't even announced a start date. That is the major reason it shouldn't be in the game.

OK, actually forgot some notes on card position changes... Might as well address them while I'm thinking about it:

Jinder Mahal - Put him in the lower midcard.

Don't understand why he would be LMC, when Slater and McIntyre are listed as Midcarders... Like Cesaro above, it's hard for me to separate workers in card position when they're always together on camera. Hope that makes sense.

Manager: Scarlett Bordeaux, Valerie Malone: fire? (have they done anything since the HOT ended?)

Scarlett recapped the ROH show as recently as 3/22:

Malone has apparently retired from wrestling entirely.

Lower Midcard: Solo Darling, Su Yung - Raise to midcard

Lower Midcard: Xandra Bale - Lower to opener.

Personally, watching Shimmer and Shine regularly, I just don't agree with these suggestions... I'm open to discuss them, in case I'm missing something, though.

Non-Workers: Allison Danger - Perhaps make her a staff as an announcer?

Danger was on the last set of Berwyn tapings that Shimmer had, coming out to save Leva Bates. No real reason to move her to staff, as she can already be the color commentator (which is her announcing position) while still being a worker in EWR, albeit a "Non-Wrestler."

Jinder was never really over and is the lowest on the 3MB totem pole. The fans only give him somewhat of a reaction thanks to his partners.

I haven't followed SHIMMER/SHINE too much. I knew Allison was for all intents and purposes retired due to her concussions. As for the suggestions, I was going off of Solo's kind of push in SHINE. Mostly these were done due to overness and proper card levels.

I didn't make the original suggestion, but I'd assume it's simply because she's been out on maternity leave since those matches with Gail. I guess I see the point; she will probably need to regain some ground when she returns.

I was going by the card levels. Taryn is a midcard for TNA (national sized) which means she would need to be 56-70 in overness. She is just under that at 53. To compare, Brooke is at 56 even.

Another great update, thanks Bill! :)

Add Cedric Alexander to PWG

Add Andrew Everett to PWG

Add Trevor Lee to PWG

All midcard faces.

Trevor Lee need stats.

Add Yasu to the game (he wrestled at LockDown)

Yasu
Nationality: Japanese
Birthmonth: June
Gimmick: Blue Chipper
Stats: 35/56/58/31/58/20/55/85/85
Ticked:
Primary Finisher: Backdrop Suplex
Secondary Finisher: Backdrop Suplex
Alter Ego: Osamu Nakagami, Yasufumi Nakanoue

Note, I am finishing up the insert of the guys stat-wise into the game. Note, Chas Betts should have Chad Gable as a name. Also Angelo Dawkins should at least have Gary Gordon as an alter ego (I think it is similar to Leo Kruger/Adam Rose a few months ago.)

Up Paul Heyman's overness to 90 or even more and his charisma to 98. (the guy is probably the greatest manager of all time and one of the best at the mic from the company).

Up Brock Lesnar's overness to 98.

I'd up Stephanie to 92/93 and Heyman to 91/92 tbh.

Ultimate Warrior has passed away 24 hours after appearing on raw, sad news but remove him from the next update.

Also Billy Gunn and Jesse James' B S T and C need to be increased, they are way too low.

Edited by ModestATT

Here is the NXT update with the adds.

https://www.mediafire.com/?z8cw9q27wj97djc

I did not see any stats for Bull Dempsey so I created them for the update as well.

Bull Dempsey

Stats: 60/28/35/35/56/16/60/85/85
Ticked: Menacing
Primary Finisher: DDT