EWR 2014 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Remove The Ultimate Warrior

"@TripleH 3h

Saddened to announce the passing of the Ultimate Warrior. Icon and friend. My sympathy to his wife Dana and his daughters"

Please look to see if this was said earlier in the thread.

Ultimate Warrior has passed away 24 hours after appearing on raw, sad news but remove him from the next update.

Also Billy Gunn and Jesse James' B S T and C need to be increased, they are way too low.

What should they be? I don't know how much they should be raised to.

"@TripleH 3h

Saddened to announce the passing of the Ultimate Warrior. Icon and friend. My sympathy to his wife Dana and his daughters"

My fucking god, are you kidding me?

Sadly, it's true.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-warrior-passes-away-26223975

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/ultimate-warrior-dead-dies-wwe/

"@TripleH 3h

Ultimate Warrior has passed away 24 hours after appearing on raw, sad news but remove him from the next update.

Also Billy Gunn and Jesse James' B S T and C need to be increased, they are way too low.

"@TripleH 3h

Sadly, it's true.

I knew it was true I just find it ridiculous that within hours of someone dying somebody comes here and the first thing do is report it in a wrestling game update. Completely tasteless.

"@TripleH 3h

"@TripleH 3h

Sadly, it's true.

I knew it was true I just find it ridiculous that within hours of someone dying somebody comes here and the first thing do is report it in a wrestling game update. Completely tasteless.

Sorry, next time I'll fly out and go to their funeral and then report it after.

• Like 1

RoH spoilers:

Jay Lethal is now managed by Truth Martini, make him heel.

WWN notes:

Add Eddie Graves

Name: Eddie Graves

Short Name: Graves

Nationality: American
Birthmonth: November
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $15,000
Employer #1: WWN
Brand: FIP
Disposition: Heel
Position: Opener
Gimmick: Blue Chipper
Manager:Trina Michaels
Stats: 32/60/48/20/58/23/55/85/85
Primary Finisher: DDT
Secondary Finisher: DDT

Add Mr. A

Name: Mr. A

Short Name: Mr. A

Nationality: American
Birthmonth: Unknown
Weight: Heavyweight
Wages: $5,000
Employer #1: WWN
Disposition: Heel
Position: Opener
Gimmick: Bodyguard
Manager: Su Young
Stats: 52/40/24/20/58/30/55/85/85
Ticked: Menacing
Primary Finisher: DDT
Secondary Finisher: DDT

Add Mr. A to Premier Athlete Brand.

Teddy Stigma should have Trina Michaels as a manager and I would raise his over to 26.

Create a tag team for Eddie Graves and Teddy Stigma called The Savages at 8 exp.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

remove Vickie Guerrero from WWE. (she finished with the company after WrestleMania)

up Daniel Bryan's overness to 100 (the guy is the most over wrestler since Austin and Rock) and maybe change his gimmick to Unique?

Edited by hippie

remove Vickie Guerrero from WWE. (she finished with the company after WrestleMania)

up Daniel Bryan's overness to 100 (the guy is the most over wrestler since Austin and Rock) and maybe change his gimmick to Unique?

No, no more than 99, he's been over for a couple of months where as Austin and Rock were on top for many years, if he's still majorly over in 5 years time then maybe 100 overness, also he's not unique, his gimmick suits Underdog/Old School Face.

• Like 1

No, no more than 99, he's been over for a couple of months where as Austin and Rock were on top for many years, if he's still majorly over in 5 years time then maybe 100 overness, also he's not unique, his gimmick suits Underdog/Old School Face.

couple of months? The guy got great reactions since WrestleMania 28.

couple of months? The guy got great reactions since WrestleMania 28.

To say Daniel Bryan has been this over since WrestleMania XXVIII is wrong, Sure that was the start but he really started getting the heat in 2013. Though I think a 99 overness is enough. Hoga, Austin, Rock, are still just a tad bit known and get a slightly better reaction.

Great update Bill!

ROH.

As said by mkpunk Jay Lethal is now Heel and maneged by Truth. He also won the ROH TV Title from Ciampa

Rowe and Hanson's team is called War Machine. create the team and have 5 experience.

Remove Marshall Law stable and make team inactive. Remove QT Marshall from ROH.

Adam Cole, Matt Hardy, Michel Bennett, and Maria have formed a stable over the last few months. No name right now but commentary has called then The Empire (Saying Cole has built an Empire around himself.)

Turn Adam Page Heel, new gimmick lackey, add him to The Decade.

Michel Bennett's Anaconda Vice submission is called Go Back To Japan (Which I find funny)

Change R.D. Evens gimmick to Comedy Character (#NewStreak!)

• Like 1

Great update Bill!

ROH.

As said by mkpunk Jay Lethal is now Heel and maneged by Truth. He also won the ROH TV Title from Ciampa

Rowe and Hanson's team is called War Machine. create the team and have 5 experience.

Adam Cole, Matt Hardy, Michel Bennett, and Maria have formed a stable over the last few months. No name right now but commentary has called then The Empire (Saying Cole has built an Empire around himself.)

Michel Bennett's Anaconda Vice submission is called Go Back To Japan (Which I find funny)

Isn't Steve Corino with Cole, Hardy and Bennett?

How long has Marshall been gone? I think he was in still in January/February.

I don't want this to sound like I'm being a dick or anything but what is the point in the updated pics folder? I like the idea of updating some outdated pics and I've noticed a couple of hundred outdated pics myself but I don't want to have to go and re download every single beginners file there has ever been to get a couple of hundred updated pics, is there any chance Bill or someone could put them all in one folder for a single file download?

Also, is the Andre The Giant Memorial Trophy getting added to titles? if so make it a little less than the MITB title.

Edited by ModestATT

Great update Bill!

ROH.

Isn't Steve Corino with Cole, Hardy and Bennett?

How long has Marshall been gone? I think he was in still in January/February.

Corino wants to be and supports Cole 100% (Though not the finish at SCOH) but Cole does not like Corino. On one of the recent TV episodes Cole joined Kelly and Corino on commentary where Corino asked why Cole has not returned his calls. Cole said he got a new number.

Last match via Cagematch has QT last wrestling a tag match with R.D. against Outlaw Inc in September. He has not been mentioned since. R.D. has moved on changing his gimmick (#NewStreak!)

• Like 2