Previously, on EWB's Favorite TV Show 2017:
stop me if you've heard this one before. A Netflix show came out of nowhere to win in its first year of eligibility. Crazy, right? Totally unthinkable. In a year where multiple Favorite Show powerhouses took the year off, can GLOW break the recent trend of champs not repeating? I dunno! You tell me! With your ballots! It's EWB's Favorite Show 2018, the voting thing GoGo Yubari will not flake out on this time.
1. You will be fielding a list of your top fifteen shows of the year. Voting, of course, goes like so; list the shows from 1 to 15, the show you listed at 1 gets fifteen points, the show you listed at 2 gets fourteen points, and so on. That being said, if you didn't watch fifteen TV shows (or fifteen TV shows you actually liked enough to vote for) feel free to just leave the rest of your ballot blank once you run out. That is totally valid!
2. This is a list for your favorite TV shows of 2018, and by that I mean that every show you vote for must have been airing new episodes in its country of origin. For example, My Hero Academia aired new episodes in Japan this year so it's eligible! (ha I get to keep the same example two years in a row)
3. Shows don't necessarily have to be scripted comedies or dramas. Just take it from Taskmaster, the 15th-place finisher from last year! Or Drag Race, I'm pretty sure Drag Race made it again.
4. But there is an exception; no wrestling. That stuff will all be in the wrestling awards, if there is one this year. Someone... should probably run wrestling awards.
5. And finally, you don't need to tell me you've edited your list up until I post saying that voting is closed, because that's when I'll start tallying everything. Then if you really, really want to make a change you should probably let me know, and I may or may not allow it.
AND A BONUS: For the second year, those interested can also add their pick for Best New Character of 2018! Last year a fair few of you joined me in this side thing, which I think is fun! It's fun, let's have fun. All you have to do is add at the bottom something along the lines of "Best New Character: " and then the name of the character and what show they appeared in! As long as said character's first appearance was this year, they're eligible to potentially join Bob Newby in the hall of champions!
So get voting! Deadline will be sometime between two and three weeks from now, so you do have some time to catch up on shows (which I will most certainly be doing).