Football Manager 2019

Gazz

Maybe I should replace my planned "Gordon Ramsay run" into a "Donald Trump run".

One of my main players came to me for a meeting saying that he isn't happy with my management, supported by five of his guys (they all brought their dinner with them).

I don't care if you are all first teamers. I'm going to be playing the old, the sick, and the kids like I'm late era WWII Germany. Enjoy playing against Eastbourne U21, you cunts.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Manchester United have won their last 4 games 4-0, 7-0, 4-1 and 8-1 and José Mourinho is still in charge. 

This game is so unrealistic. 

Speaking of, I am on a nice unbeaten run of 10 games, then for whatever reason lose 7-0 at Cardiff. o_O

Judging by the logical sequence of events, I'm assuming Jose now manages Cardiff? :shifty:

• Like 1

My first season with TNS ended with us winning the treble. We were knocked out of the IRN-BRU cup by Bohemians and lost one league game all season. During the summer I refreshed the squad and brought in some new faces. Champions League 1st Qualifying round comes along and we draw Flora (Estonia). The board expect us to make the next round so I'm hoping my new recruits do the job in the 1st leg at home.

2mfc7pf.png

That'll do I suppose.

😲😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattu29 said:

god damn i see what people were saying on various sites about the number of injuries!!

I'm on my second save, Gibraltar 2nd Div, and I've had no major injury problems. One guy got injured and retired, but literally no other injuries in the season.

I haven't had a huge issue with injuries either. I get a fair bunch of niggling 2-8 day muscle related injuries. If I do get bad injuries though, I swear it always tends to be a broken ankle. FM players seem to have glass ankles. 

My main issue is with fitness. It's much, much harder to manage it on this years game in my experience so far. Especially after international games as when I go to pick my team for the Saturday fixture, many of them will have 85% or lower fitness level. Sometimes it's even in the 70's. 

33 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I haven't had a huge issue with injuries either. I get a fair bunch of niggling 2-8 day muscle related injuries. If I do get bad injuries though, I swear it always tends to be a broken ankle. FM players seem to have glass ankles. 

My main issue is with fitness. It's much, much harder to manage it on this years game in my experience so far. Especially after international games as when I go to pick my team for the Saturday fixture, many of them will have 85% or lower fitness level. Sometimes it's even in the 70's. 

Recovery sessions

I can assure you from experience, that 'community outreach' means going into primary schools, signing pencil cases and then playing a 65 v 3 game of football and making sure the big fat kid in the West Brom kit doesn't stand on your £20m rated ankle.

• Haha 1