Football Manager 2019

Gazz

I got this game for Christmas and I'm getting my new laptop tomorrow so I'll finally start it. Some might remember from the FM18 thread that on that I took Bangor City to the Champions League title. This year I've found a good database going down to level 10 so I think I'll give that a whirl.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MDK said:

I thought he was making a crack about Kleberson :@

:lol: I was a bit surprised when I found out too.

That league is meant to be like a separate thing that's equivalent to level 4 in the actual pyramid so I think that's the League One (or the league above). You should out one of the League One clubs - both Valour and Halifax has superb facilities and a metric fuckton of salary cap room. I think Valour has something like 80-85k of cap room - and a 33,000 seater stadium to boot.

7 hours ago, MexicoJack said:

:lol: I was a bit surprised when I found out too.

That league is meant to be like a separate thing that's equivalent to level 4 in the actual pyramid so I think that's the League One (or the league above). You should out one of the League One clubs - both Valour and Halifax has superb facilities and a metric fuckton of salary cap room. I think Valour has something like 80-85k of cap room - and a 33,000 seater stadium to boot.

I'm just using it as an opportunity to much about. I'm getting the band back together, signed Forlan too.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lineker said:

This tactic looks a bit bonkers.

---

Oh, and for someone wanting something totally wacky and different... Project Aswijan is now out:

Laura (the creator) on Twitter is probably the best place to get more of the full lowdown on it.

I’m at work. What’s the gist of this one?

On 11/01/2019 at 07:03, Malenko said:

So, did you take it?

I did, so I now find myself directly under Xabi Alonso. 🍆

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Fictional nation off the coast of Portugal. Almost 70k changes from the original db. The amount of depth to it looks staggering. 

Here's an information thread from the creator:

A girl playing Football Manager? 🤨

• Like 1
  • Haha 3