Football Manager 2019

Gazz

58 minutes ago, Malenko said:

It is. You can find it anywhere.

So that's my plans sorted for the rest of the week! Just going to call in sick for work...

USM 1998/99 has my favourite player name issue. They added the Dutch league and couldnt fit the Y in Ruud van Nistlerooy. So he's Ruud van Nistleroo!  

I loved USM 2. Tried the demo of 98 and didn't like it as much but whether it could have grown on me is irrelevant, because I never saw it for sale anywhere.

Sure I could get it for nothing nowdays but it's too late really. USM 2 is hardcoded in my brain as my retro fix and FM is obviously my modern game.

That “battle royale” video they posted is part of the overhauled training. Looks as though you can watch the training, or at least preview the sessions I guess? 

Nothing overly ground-breaking to be honest. VAR will be interesting, and the tactical philosophies sounds promising.

I read the blog regarding the tactical overhaul and it sounds much, much better. Finally there are desperate instructions for in possession, in transition and off the ball. This can lead to much more realistic styles of play. Big positive for me, I may just pre-order.