Football Manager 2019

Gazz

wb1kbabcsdo11.png

9 hours ago, MexicoJack said:

One thing I've noticed in almost every save both on this game and FM 18, Orient start with one or two fantastic (PA 160+) youth prospects. 

Just difficult to get them to their potential because the training ground is the park across the road.

• Haha 3

I'm seeing a lot of injuries, red cards, penalties and own goals.

The training has me overwhelmed. It looks great, but I'll just leave it to my assistant. :shifty:

The new tactics is good and is reflected pretty well in the match engine, which so far, is far better than FM18. Apart from that, there's not a whole lot different so far. I have some minor gripes with the UI though, the press conference redesign in kind of needless and is a tad laggy and I definitely need an alternative skin because the default ones are horrible. 

I have seen a lot of negativity about newgen/regen faces but I think they're fine, a big improvement over the last game. 

Just starting up a proper save now with West Ham. Fluid counter-attack for the win!

• Like 1

Well, VAR doesn't work. 

I started a quick game with Dortmund as I decided against West Ham in the end. Anywho, Gotze has the ball about 30 yards from goal and played the ball through to Alcacer who was tripped on the edge of the area, meanwhile the ball trickled into the net as everybody stopped for a possible foul. 

Referee consulted VAR and gave the goal. o_O

Seems to be a common bug, which means the Bundesliga especially could be fucked at the moment.