Football Manager 2019

Gazz

Started an unemployed game with 20 leagues loaded and holidayed until yesterday.

Got appointed manager of bottom of the table FC Chatelet in the Belgian third division. Lost my first game 1-0, changed my left sided inside forward to a winger and he scored four goals in the next game as we won 5-0. He then immediately signed for Charlton on a Bosman so I'm guessing he's a bit overpowered for this level.

XS6v1YZ.jpg

An appropriate reaction.

• Like 1

Made a sideways move from Olympique (Gibraltar) to Arsehole-on-Tweed (England) in the National League Norf.

I've decided to make it interesting by getting a DoF and putting him in charge of everything.

So far he has signed two goalies and nobody else. I've asked him to try to sign a couple of strikers, a defender and a midfielder.

Only have two tactics to work on; Route one and Park the Bus.

I put my DoF in charge at Chatelet, he kept signing centre backs to the point where at one point I was playing 5-4-1. Probably why I've only scored 14 goals in 13 games this season and five of them were in one match.

First match of the season proper, a 2-0 loss to Aberdeen.

And now a re-enactment of the press conference after.

mlIbMmu.jpg

• Like 1

Forgive the shit video quality, using windowed mode to play.

Qualified for the EURO cup... and draw the same group as Chelsea.

FqThByx.jpg

EDIT- Managed to hold them to a draw! Still need some luck to advance but now I've got some breathing room.

I just don't even.

• Haha 1