Football Manager 2019

Gazz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been playing as Boro and had been wondering what was happening with Brexit on this game, since I'm in 2021 and there'd been zero emails or news items at all about it, thought the game had just bugged and not triggered it or something, until just now.

bZZ2qPA.png

Did they change something in a patch that changed Brexit to be a bit more of an uncertainty or something? Never seen this happen before.

I'm like seven or eight seasons into a save on Football Manager 2017, and my Wolves team (that finished 6th in their season back in the Premier League) has pulled a Jose Mourinho on me.

One win in all competitions after seventeen games, no wins in the league after eleven matches and rock bottom of the table. I'm like 'fuck this' and resign, and then they literally beat second-place Manchester City away the following fixture. I'm going back to my Sutton team where I was loved :shifty:

On 04/05/2019 at 18:16, Arjen Robben said:

I've been playing as Boro and had been wondering what was happening with Brexit on this game, since I'm in 2021 and there'd been zero emails or news items at all about it, thought the game had just bugged and not triggered it or something, until just now.

bZZ2qPA.png

Did they change something in a patch that changed Brexit to be a bit more of an uncertainty or something? Never seen this happen before.

It's just one of the possible outcomes although not leaving is rare on the game. The most common is that the UK leaves but all rules remain the same (soft brexit), the hard brexit one is where all non-UK and Ireland players require work permits less those EU players already playing in the UK and you're allowed a maximum of 17, something similar to that where current work permit rules are relaxed but there's still a maximum number and no brexit at all.

• 2 weeks later...