Football Manager 2019

Gazz

I've got the mobile version as I'll never have the time to commit to the full game.

Starting a game as Vanarama South's Chippenham, whose stadium I can see from my house, for the very first time was actually quite emotional.

EDIT: FIRST GAME MADNESS

x0NepO0.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Chris2K said:

I've got the mobile version as I'll never have the time to commit to the full game.

Starting a game as Vanarama South's Chippenham, whose stadium I can see from my house, for the very first time was actually quite emotional.

EDIT: FIRST GAME MADNESS

x0NepO0.jpg

Love a bit of FMM. The community is good too, and they usually release plenty for the game like logo packs, name fixes etc.

18 hours ago, MexicoJack said:

Oh that gives me just the right amount of retro vibes. Looks like a lovely middle point between the CM days and now.

In other news, this is great I went full Jose Mourinho on FM19 and this is what happened

As a utd fan, that is exactly how i see Jose managing us and how his mind works, that was hilarious!

Doing a bit of an Athletic Bilbao with Manchester United as my first full game save. Only players from a rather generously defined 'North West' region including the Sheffield/Leeds area and down to Stoke (mirroring Bilbao - Laporte is about as Basque as I am) or those that were trained at a club in the region can be signed.

Signings thus far - Kieran Tierney (Isle Man is North West of somewhere >__>) and James Tarkowski.

• Like 1

Hmm, in my next two friendlies I lost 4-2 to Morecambe and 4-3 to Exeter. Fearing a defensive issue I have loaned another midfielder and signed another striker on a free transfer.

EDIT: Pfft, what defensive crisis, take THAT Hemel Hempstead!

N1fZJyR.jpg

Bought it. Started a game on FMTouch as Billericay Town (yes, I know, owned by an utter tosser) to get me familiar with the new features. Tactics are much improved, it's now much easier to find a tactic that suit your style.

Six games into the season, five wins and one draw and just battered 2nd place East Thurrock 6-1 to give me a three point lead in 1st. Only worry is my defense leaks like a sieve, I've won 3-2, 4-3, 3-1, 4-2 and 6-1 plus a 3-3 draw. Fortunately the entire side aside from my signings are one one year deals so I can get shot of them come seasons end.