FIFA 19

Szumi

This Points Division league in Ultimate Team is pretty interesting. Although all 5 of my qualifying games were against people with 82-85 rated team... compared to my 67 rated English team. Lost 4 drew 1 and been placed in Division 6.

Since then ive won 4 and drew 1, and i'm still going up against 82-85 rated teams... where as i'm sticking to my 67 rated English team. Where are all the uncoordinated jobber team you get in the first week on Ultimate Team  😂

Couldn't of asked for a better first victory though than this:

I'm mixed about the game so far. It's certainly more realistic gameplay for sure, but it seems the passing is very poor so far. Pace is non-existent; I'm glad they have fixed it, but they've overcorrected pace in my opinion.

Career mode still has the same problem of big teams never playing their top players consistently, though. That's one of the most annoying things about FIFA, how poor the AI is for Career Mode. Makes be wish I had a laptop still for FM

Game plays really well this year, seems to have nailed the power of pace and the general speed of the gameplay.

I love the Champions League presentation too. Played a friendly with Newcastle vs Barcelona as a Champions League game and Newcastle had the Champions League and UEFA respect badges on their sleeve instead of the Premier League ones. Lovely little touch that they're usually too lazy to implement. I wonder if Championship teams have the Premier League badges and font if they get promoted in career now?

7 minutes ago, TCO said:

Game plays really well this year, seems to have nailed the power of pace and the general speed of the gameplay.

I love the Champions League presentation too. Played a friendly with Newcastle vs Barcelona as a Champions League game and Newcastle had the Champions League and UEFA respect badges on their sleeve instead of the Premier League ones. Lovely little touch that they're usually too lazy to implement. I wonder if Championship teams have the Premier League badges and font if they get promoted in career now?

I think I’ve read that they will get the badges. Don’t know about the font though.

3 hours ago, Cymbols said:

I think I’ve read that they will get the badges. Don’t know about the font though.

Just had a look and saw a few people say the fonts change with promotions/relgations too.

That's amazing if true and it finally makes getting promoted fully satisfying!

• Like 1

Just now, TCO said:

Just had a look and saw a few people say the fonts change with promotions/relgations too.

That's amazing if true and it finally makes getting promoted fully satisfying!

Alright for you, already being in the Prem!

But yeah, quality addition this. 

Got the game on release, will be able to play for the first time this evening, so hype. Looking forward to treating Villa to some actual defenders in career mode.

I want to like it, mainly because of the presentation and the fact it looks beautiful in 4K but it’s still light-years behind PES for me.

The ball physics feel off, when I’m sprinting with the ball, it still feels heavy and that it’s weighted, then you shoot and it suddenly feels completely light when it’s gliding through the air. 

Think I’ll pass on it again this year.

• Like 1

I've had two, the first a shot that was obviously on target but deflected in, and the second from a corner where the guy on the line tried to head it out but couldn't. Both given as own goals, and if the second one wasn't on target then the defender must be around eight feet tall.