FIFA 19

Szumi

Nerfing the speed has also apparently nerfed my ability to play the game. Counter-attacking is now pretty much pointless and that was the only way I knew to play.

Hooray for realism, and hooray for another thing in my life being taken away from me.

Got lucky with some packs! Got Dembele, Rashford and a totw Bundasliga striker, so sold off the first two and have a quality bundasliga squad built around my totw targetman. I can finally play the game the proper way: 442 with wingers and a head on a stick and it bloody works!

1 hour ago, Jericruise said:

Yeah headers and bicycle kicks are super powerful this year, Giroud is amazing in spite of his pace because of it. Gets onto everything.

I actually really love the general reduction in pace, feels much more realistic.

It actually feels like strength makes a difference in this

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

I literally have no idea what these Squad Battles and Rivals things are 😑

FUT.

Squad battles are when you face AI controlled teams made by other players and Rivals is when you just play against other people for coin, points and to increase your e-penis.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Just tried playing again for the first time since November and I am just so bad now. I lost two games convincingly online in the lowest league on Rivals, then lost to the worst Squad Battle team for good measure.

It's a shame but I'm so far behind that I think I'm going to have to give up on the only game I've ever been half decent at.

10 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Just tried playing again for the first time since November and I am just so bad now. I lost two games convincingly online in the lowest league on Rivals, then lost to the worst Squad Battle team for good measure.

It's a shame but I'm so far behind that I think I'm going to have to give up on the only game I've ever been half decent at.

I'm getting slightly fed up with Rivals. I'm sick of going up against people with like 5 icons in their team and an unbeatable keeper. I wish there was a rating cap to the teams sometimes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...