RAW, SDL, NXT Seperate Promotions EWR

27 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

I would totally be for a split but the one problem I run into is it hard to update a normal save let alone a split. If someone is willing to do it, I'm more than up for it.

I do it roughly twice a year. Using your data and I've credited you every time... Totally underappreciated. :crying:

• 2 weeks later...

As someone who has played Rocky's EWR Split Data's, I gotta' say, his are flawless. Not one error, hitch, belt, worker or promotional issue. It's smooth, it runs fantastically and it definitely deserves more credit than it gets. One of the main reasons why I subscribed to his thread. His splits and fantasy/custom data's are a work of art.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Celtinigma said:

As someone who has played Rocky's EWR Split Data's, I gotta' say, his are flawless. Not one error, hitch, belt, worker or promotional issue. It's smooth, it runs fantastically and it definitely deserves more credit than it gets. One of the main reasons why I subscribed to his thread. His splits and fantasy/custom data's are a work of art.

Why thank you. I appreciate that. Just happy it seems to run well enough for you to enjoy the game. 

Doing a Split Data for TEW '16 is a bit trickier. Especially when it comes to having to adjust each roster's contracts and title-promotion assignments and such. Though that being said, I definitely hope someone takes a crack at it. Seeing a Split Data for SmackDown, RAW, NXT and NXT: UK could end up being fun. I know Fleisch did one awhile ago, but it hasn't updated for the recent months. Plus, now that Fleisch has retired from doing Real World updates, southside_hitmen has taken over. The next Real World update from him will be on Monday.

On 03/11/2018 at 18:31, Celtinigma said:

Doing a Split Data for TEW '16 is a bit trickier. Especially when it comes to having to adjust each roster's contracts and title-promotion assignments and such. Though that being said, I definitely hope someone takes a crack at it. Seeing a Split Data for SmackDown, RAW, NXT and NXT: UK could end up being fun. I know Fleisch did one awhile ago, but it hasn't updated for the recent months. Plus, now that Fleisch has retired from doing Real World updates, southside_hitmen has taken over. The next Real World update from him will be on Monday.

I would love to do one would be awsome as long as it had the other promotions in as well haha