The Emirates FA Cup 2018/19

Lineker

That’s a lovely goal.

Completely agree with @Adam es Tranquilo though. Why not have the Sheffield United/Barnet game televised for example? 

My biggest issue is that Manchester United vs. Reading was shown on TV for christ sake.

I still think a game between a Championship side and lower/non-league team would get enough viewers. 

That’s an even better goal.

• Like 1

Cannot wait for the day Mignolet goes. It's mad how much it effects your confidence depending on who is in goal. 

Liverpool deservedly out, Anfield was my preferred destination in the draw.

You've won one trophy in what, 12 and a half years? And you play that team in the cup. Pretty poor really, don't care if you are top of the Premier League at the moment.

22 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Liverpool deservedly out, Anfield was my preferred destination in the draw.

You've won one trophy in what, 12 and a half years? And you play that team in the cup. Pretty poor really, don't care if you are top of the Premier League at the moment.

We won the league cup in 2012, that might be why you had 12 in your head. 

Shite performance from a second string team that hasn't played any minutes together. 

Normally I'd be disappointed and all for going far in the cup...but I'd rather us focus on the league especially when it's our best chance of winning the title in a long time. If you asked the majority of Liverpool fans before the game, most would be a bit disappointed in not winning but at the same time most wouldn't be disappointed at being knocked out. Hardly any Prem teams take the FA Cup serious until the later rounds so it's not just a Liverpool problem. 

And yes whilst it's a trophy we have gotten to some finals in that time...just haven't won them....unfortunately/fortunately depending on what side you are on. 

21 minutes ago, Hobo said:

Mingolet went up for the corner 😂

Hoever did amazingly well. Jones and Camacho too.

The kids were the best players. 

11 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Shite performance from a second string team that hasn't played any minutes together. 

Normally I'd be disappointed and all for going far in the cup...but I'd rather us focus on the league especially when it's our best chance of winning the title in a long time. If you asked the majority of Liverpool fans before the game, most would be a bit disappointed in not winning but at the same time most wouldn't be disappointed at being knocked out. Hardly any Prem teams take the FA Cup serious until the later rounds so it's not just a Liverpool problem.

honestly felt like a friendly for much of the game

4 minutes ago, Hobo said:

honestly felt like a friendly for much of the game

First half was diabolical. Just an awful 45 of football.