EWR November 2018 Update

Well it is update time again. Here is the Update for November.

I will be adding Game Changer Wrestling in December however I added a number of guys from it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ops06sqf7itym93/November_2018.zip/file

Edit: I fixed some title issues, some MLW departs and added Game Changer from the talents I currently have (and moved Louie Ramos to production)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9bd8cpke1pj6n18/Post_Crown_Jewel.zip/file

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 7

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
On 01/11/2018 at 04:42, mkpunk said:

Well it is update time again. Here is the Update for November.

I will be adding Game Changer Wrestling in December however I added a number of guys from it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ops06sqf7itym93/November_2018.zip/file

Edit: I fixed some title issues, some MLW departs and added Game Changer from the talents I currently have (and moved Louie Ramos to production)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9bd8cpke1pj6n18/Post_Crown_Jewel.zip/file

Not sure if this is as important however 205live doesn't have a tv show

5 minutes ago, Xander2611 said:

WOS Wrestling is also not part of the database

5 hours ago, Xander2611 said:

Also for Roman, is it possible for you to set him to being injured or being on hiatus? 

7 hours ago, Xander2611 said:

I have been debating that in my current save I'm doing post that event Friday. I have had Wednesday as NXT since I did NXT as a playable brand. About two months ago 205 Live jumped to Wednesdays and I never changed it. The game only had one show per day so I kept NXT. But now that UK runs it maybe different. 205 Live and the two NXT shows run on Wednesdays so I'm debating renaming it WWE Wednesday for December.

As for World of Sport (WOS), I covered this before in the September update, but EWR 4.2 is a NORTH AMERICAN game. The only countries promotions run in are USA, Canada and Mexico. UK/England/Britain wasn't added until the first TEW release. I have New Japan in because they run American shows every three or so months. Progress was a part of WWN when they tour America. I removed them a month or two after they stopped running their last announced tour. I'll likely add them back in for Mania weekend. I'll likely add RevPro and wXw (of Germany) as well for March/April and remove them again in May for Mania weekend too. WOS doesn't run in America nor has American clearance so due to the nature of the game, I can't add it.

I'd add workers but when I asked in the September update only one was given. Unless a guy is given a WWE deal or starts regularly competing in America, I'm likely not adding them unless someone provides stats. I have as hard of enough time sometimes realizing which promotions I have to update. For instance, SHIMMER ran the weekend before the update and I just found out on Cagematch last night checking the profile for one of the Sea Star sisters. 

I'm fully open to any and all help for updates to this game.

1 hour ago, Xander2611 said:

Also for Roman, is it possible for you to set him to being injured or being on hiatus? 

I'm wondering if you meant half of this is for TEW 16 since a lot of the issues are programming problems due to the created source code which was lost years ago. The best I can do is set him to non-worker and then continually set him to 0 in game via Arsenic or send him to rehab via Arsenic.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I have been debating that in my current save I'm doing post that event Friday. I have had Wednesday as NXT since I did NXT as a playable brand. About two months ago 205 Live jumped to Wednesdays and I never changed it. The game only had one show per day so I kept NXT. But now that UK runs it maybe different. 205 Live and the two NXT shows run on Wednesdays so I'm debating renaming it WWE Wednesday for December.

As for World of Sport (WOS), I covered this before in the September update, but EWR 4.2 is a NORTH AMERICAN game. The only countries promotions run in are USA, Canada and Mexico. UK/England/Britain wasn't added until the first TEW release. I have New Japan in because they run American shows every three or so months. Progress was a part of WWN when they tour America. I removed them a month or two after they stopped running their last announced tour. I'll likely add them back in for Mania weekend. I'll likely add RevPro and wXw (of Germany) as well for March/April and remove them again in May for Mania weekend too. WOS doesn't run in America nor has American clearance so due to the nature of the game, I can't add it.

I'd add workers but when I asked in the September update only one was given. Unless a guy is given a WWE deal or starts regularly competing in America, I'm likely not adding them unless someone provides stats. I have as hard of enough time sometimes realizing which promotions I have to update. For instance, SHIMMER ran the weekend before the update and I just found out on Cagematch last night checking the profile for one of the Sea Star sisters. 

I'm fully open to any and all help for updates to this game.

I'm wondering if you meant half of this is for TEW 16 since a lot of the issues are programming problems due to the created source code which was lost years ago. The best I can do is set him to non-worker and then continually set him to 0 in game via Arsenic or send him to rehab via Arsenic.

Wow I feel really stupid for forgetting that EWR is only set in NA countries only lol. I guess that is what happens when you haven't played it in a long time. In response to the Roman situation, probably rehab is the best solution however to keep it realistic, personally, I have just put him down in developmental to keep it slightly realistic. For any wrestlers, I have spotted anything wrong so far however I shall keep you updated

A few questions:

I'm looking to remove Lucha Underground as they have not been picked up for a fifth season and many wrestlers would be freed up for other commitments (Cobb in NJPW-US, Willie Mack in most places, Pentagon and Fénix for CRASH (yes I know they are almost everywhere but reverently won the tag belts there), Matt Stryker (he does MLW shows), several writers are also in MLW, Brian Cage, Desmond Xavier, Sami Callihan, Kevin/Killer Cross, Sammy Guevara, etc.) What does everyone else think? 

Since CM Punk is going to be an MMA announcer now, should he be added in game as an announcer?

• Like 2

I would think Punk, or whatever he would using, would be a good call on the announcer tab. I doubt he would ever return to the ring. And it makes sense to ditch Lucha Underground  because of the amount of workers they have and that other people have, too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, InakiFritz37 said:

In NXT you have forgotten to put Millie McKenzie, Nina Samuels and Johnny Saint (NXT UK) but, excellent work!

I'd add them if I had stats for them. ;) Also Saint is too old to be in the game even as a staff member.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic