TEW16 Real World Update: November 2018

Here is the update for November, only a couple of key changes this month, firstly I've gone through and updated alter egos, for the most part it's been moving a few from being locked to promotions to being open for all along with updating the main accounts with their most used names. Along with that I've started cleaning up rosters, so far I've updated the rosters for EVOLVE, Impact, Lucha Underground, NJPW, NXT, NXT:UK, PWG, Progress, Shimmer, Shine & WWE and will be continuing over the next couple of months. Along with this I've been setting their contracts gimmick rating and status to a neutral level for the start of the game compared to the random levels it was before. As usual there have been a few additions (full list HERE), mostly prepping for working on rosters and adding people needed for rosters. I've gone through the threads and added what's been posted, I have some notes to work on when I get round to doing their rosters.

Enjoy

Database: November 2018
Graphics: November 2018
Workers: August 2018

Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Tag Experience Level To Matches
None: F- / 0-20
Low: E / 20-49
Medium: D+ / 50-69
Good: C / 70-99
Maximum: A* / 100+

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

• Like 1

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

Spoilers ROH

Spoiler

ROH World Six Man Tag Team - Elite lost the titles to The Kingdom (Matt Taven, TK O'Ryan and Vinny Marseglia)
The Television title is currently listed as being vacant when it should be Jeff Cobb holding it.
Women of Honor title doesn't exist in database

Spoilers NJPW Power Struggle

Spoiler

Hirooki Goto defeated Taichi  to win the NEVER OPENWEIGHT title

Edited by Xander2611

The CZW roster looks a bit out of date.

Looking at the results from the last 4 Shows (and the card for their Nov event) I think the following wrestlers can be removed

Spoiler

Alexander James
Brittany Blake
Chrissy Rivera
Dale Patricks
Dave Crist
Dewey Donovan
Dezmond Xavier
Eddy McQueen
Frankie Pickard
George Gatton
Greg Excellent
Jake Crist
Jeff Cannonball
Joey Janela
Johnny Yuma
Josh Adams
Josh Crane
Kit Osbourne
Matt Tremont
Myron Reed
Penelope Ford
Rich Swann
Rick Cataldo
SHLAK
Stockade
Tim Donst - has a match for CZW in Nov but that will be his first for them in a year
Trey Miguel
Zachary Wentz

A few wrestlers debuted over the last few months that could be added to the game and the CZW roster (but I am not good at giving stats - maybe someone else has stats for them)

Spoiler

Bryce Donovan
Charlie Tiger
Ellis Taylor
Griffin McCoy
Jordan Oliver - the current CZW Wired Champion
KC Navarro
Mitch Vallen
Valentina Vazquez

Charlie, Ellis, Griffin, Jordan & Valentina are also in a Stable called Young Dumb N Broke

add the following wrestlers to CZW

Spoiler

Alex Reynolds
Anthony Greene
Bobby Orlando
Brandon Kirk
Desean Pratt
John Silver
Mance Warner
Max Caster
Robby Mireno

• Like 1

11 hours ago, No1Thuganomic said:

The CZW roster looks a bit out of date.

Someone is going to enjoy next months update, I'm going through updating rosters for all the active promotions in the mod, I started with the best feds last month but I'm aiming to get everywhere except Japan and Mexico sorted this month and to be hopefully working through Japan and Mexico by the end of the month, I'm doing Mexico last since due to the limited promotions they have the largest rosters.

Also all those people noted as not being in the database have been added.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Someone is going to enjoy next months update, I'm going through updating rosters for all the active promotions in the mod, I started with the best feds last month but I'm aiming to get everywhere except Japan and Mexico sorted this month and to be hopefully working through Japan and Mexico by the end of the month, I'm doing Mexico last since due to the limited promotions they have the largest rosters.

Just a quick note on this, although he is still listed as working for CMLL on Cagematch - Mark Jindrak has left the promotion.

MLW could use a haul but I saw your post that you're cleaning up the rosters. Just going to add some notes:

Kotto Brazil and Leon Scott need to be added to the database.

Salina de la Renta is in the game as Race: White/Nationality: America. She should be Race: Hispanic/Nationality: Puerto Rican

Fluent in Spanish language.

IDK how far/deep you are yet so I'll wait to continue this but off the bat, these are the few edits I see that could be made/altered.

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

You are the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. 

On 06/11/2018 at 20:26, MegaCity1 said:

MLW could use a haul but I saw your post that you're cleaning up the rosters. Just going to add some notes:

Kotto Brazil and Leon Scott need to be added to the database.

Salina de la Renta is in the game as Race: White/Nationality: America. She should be Race: Hispanic/Nationality: Puerto Rican

Fluent in Spanish language.

IDK how far/deep you are yet so I'll wait to continue this but off the bat, these are the few edits I see that could be made/altered.

I've updated MLW but anything on alignments and gimmicks would be helpful, I'm mostly just updating who is on the roster.

Shazza McKenzie got married last month

Sebastian got married last month

Roderick Strong and Marina Shafir are now married

Athena and Matthew Palmer are now married

Heidi Lovelace and Jake Something are dating

Maybe rename Mark LoMonaco to Bully Ray? He uses the name everywhere, besides WWE

Change Justice Pain's Body Type to Muscular. He is married

Set Rey Wagner to Fluent in English

Set Silver King to Fluent in English

Set Shocker to Fluent in English

Set The Winger to Passable in Spanish

Demi Bennett is engaged

Wifebeater is married

Lobo is married

Danny Havoc is married

Daga & Tessa Blanchard are currently dating

Shane Taylor was born in December 1985. Change Body Type to Bulky. He is married

Increase Rush's Popularity to 15% in Great Lake, & 15% in Tri State

Remove Juventud Guerrera from the MAD Stable, & from AAA

Set A-Kid's English to Passable

Change Bill Morrisey's Body Type to Average, and Style to Regular Wrestler

Lash LeRoux is married

Edited by Y2JFan111

14 hours ago, MegaCity1 said:

Alright, I'll comb through and see what I come across. 

If it helps this is their roster, the only change I did from the current roster is have Salina manage the Parks and Konnan manager Lucha Bros.

Spoiler

0r7GoTj.jpg

18 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

If it helps this is their roster, the only change I did from the current roster is have Salina manage the Parks and Konnan manager Lucha Bros.

Reveal hidden contents

0r7GoTj.jpg

Spoiler

Alex Greenfield: Born - January 1973 / Debut - July 2005

Aria Blake: Alignment - Heel / Gimmick - Spoilt Brat (Cocky) / Manager - Maxwell J Friedman / Favored Role: Manager (Sometimes)

Hart Foundation (Teddy Hart, Davey Boy Smith Jr., & Brian Pillman Jr) ALL: Alignment - Heel / Gimmick: Family Tradition (Cocky) 

*Brian Pillman Jr. can have a Favored Role : Manager (Sometimes) in default settings

*Davey & Teddy (Hart Foundation) are the tag team. Their finisher is called the "Doomsday Destroyer" Since they're cousins, I suppose they can max out on tag experience though this is the first time I can recall they've been together on a mainstream stage.

Leo Brien Mike Patrick: Gimmick - Trailer Park (Realistic)

Puma King: Alignment - Face / Gimmick - Family Tradition (Wholesome) / Manager - Konnan / Active In Area: USA 

Salina de la Renta: Manage: Low Ki & Ricky Martinez (I don't know what their doing with her stable and BFM but Stokely Hathaway is about to return who was managing Low Ki previously.)

Those are some of the changes I've made to my current save. Hope this helps. If I see anything that may be tweaked/adjusted, I'll add them in but this is what I have for the current state of things. 

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Add Andrew Everett to MLW

Remove Trevor Lee from TNA

Joey Janela will be out for almost a year with a Torn MCL

Marko Stunt will be out for around 6 months with a Broken Leg

Joey Ryan will be out for around 6 months with a Torn Pectoral

Set Silas Young, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Cody, and Hangman Pages ROH contracts to expire in 1 month

Ace Rockwell is married

Darby Allin and Priscilla Kelly are now married

Yuji Okabayashi is Married

Edited by Y2JFan111

Spoiler

WWE

Mandy Rose is listed in "Relationships" with Tino Sabatelli as "Sibling". They should be "Dating".

Big Show needs to be moved to Smackdown/Company 2.

Samoa Joe needs to be moved to Smackdown/Company 2.

Paul Wight needs to be moved to Smackdown/Company 2. Remove from "Starting Injuries".

Roman Reigns conundrum: I get it's a game. But I also believe in the "real world" philosophy. He's on Personal Leave for only 26 weeks when you start, I think. Realistically, at the EARLIEST, his treatment and recovery won't be for another 2 years or so. I edited it up to *105 Weeks*.

Misc

-Starting Injuries:

-Joey Janela - Undisclosed Knee Injury / 43 Weeks

-Joey Ryan - Torn Pectoral / 26 Weeks

Just some more small edits to be made.

Momo Watanabe and Utami Hayashishita won the Goddesses of Stardom titles.

Utami Hayashishita joined Queen's Quest.

Arisa Hoshiki had her return match and is officially back in Stardom.

Arisa Hoshiki joined Stars.

Injuries Update:

Braun Strowman: Shattered Elbow / 4 Weeks

Rey Fenix: "Muscular Strain"; Groin / 6 Weeks (His title situation in MLW looks like they're going to strip them (Rey & Pentagon) of the tag but nothing is confirmed, so IDK how you'd like to approach that)

Triple H: Torn Pectoral / 26 Weeks

Edited by MegaCity1

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic