The Data for my part-complete January 1997 Real World update

Hello. I have worked on this update on and off for literally years and years. It is still no complete, but I thought if I release it, somebody with the motivation may be able to complete it. Things that still need work include Sponsors, Staff, Television and TV Networks. I was happy with the Workers in the game, but I'd been using prowrestling.wikia starting from about 1950, and adding wrestlers who made their debut in that year and were still active. I had worked upto 1977 and it's very laborious having to research each worker and add them to game. Was my hope to do that up to 1997 though. 

I also overhauled the wage structure and used the following table as a loose guide. It was not set-in-stone to be the formula, but worked to lower all the ridiculous wages to fit better with the time period.

Untitled.png

Here is the Data folder. I'd rather some Historical Data enthusiast find some use from this database, rather than just letting it sit rotting on my old laptop! No telling if I'll ever return to complete my own version, but at the minute it doesn't look likely. http://www.mediafire.com/file/o55h72cxrt8p24l/DATA.rar/file

• Like 1