Alliance of American Football Thread

Maxx

Anyone know any easy guides for someone who doesn't know all that much about football? Especially regarding who the players, coaching staff, etc all is? I want to make an informed decision on who I want to support, and not use the tactic of selecting a random team on Madden and ending up a supposed lifelong Titans fan :shifty:

44 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Do you want info on this new league? If so www.aaf.com is the best bet.

Or do you want info on the game of football?

Oh man, Arizona has Mike Bercovici? Yeah, Go Green Team indeed. 

Info on the league and the teams, I guess. Or do I just pick the team that has the nicest jersey? I mean, might not last more than a season, but at least then I can say I was a lifelong fan 😛 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Anyone know any easy guides for someone who doesn't know all that much about football? Especially regarding who the players, coaching staff, etc all is? I want to make an informed decision on who I want to support, and not use the tactic of selecting a random team on Madden and ending up a supposed lifelong Titans fan :shifty:

Its basically adverts that get interrupted by brief seconds of sport.

On 30/11/2018 at 04:35, DMN said:

Wait, Neuheisiel AND former UCLA Bruin and guy who caused @Meacon's Denver Broncos to flail out of the playoffs and allow Joe Flacco to become a #playoffdragon and #ELITE?

I have always hated San Diego.

Oh so very #ELITE. We salute you for your service to football and memes, Raheem.

Oooh, Salt Lake has notable former third string Ravens QB Josh Woodrum - Giddy up Stallions!

Edited by Slogger

16 hours ago, MDK said:

Would Colin Kaepernick have a chance at signing for someone in this league? Or the XFL?

He can join the Freedom Football League!

As for players, the FFL said it would ensure they would receive "permanent and reliable holistic health and wellness support on and off the field." In addition, the league said it would encourage athletes to address societal challenges and other "hot button" issues