EWR December 2018 Update

Alright, it is that time of the month again. Here is the latest update of EWR.

Next month I'm looking to remove Championship Wrestling or at least HEAVILY edit it for January. If anyone has input, I'm all ears.

GCW has been added.

For the January update I'm looking to re-organize the titles and events in the game by promotions.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9rpvehup1zwye0t/December_2018.zip/file

• Like 3

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
1 hour ago, dartrook said:

can you update a save with a new scenario but keep the same company. So when the January one comes out i don't lose all my stuff

Not naturally. Editing the data, Swapping out files & Editing .dat files are all part of the process to get an updated database running on your current game.

23 hours ago, AzamDean said:

Why NXT is not a developmental anymore? It should remain developmental and non-bookable show.

NXT is developmental and isn't at the same time. That is the problem with it. NXT is largely a developmental brand, but it also has its own fanbase and can sell out full-sized arenas.

22 hours ago, Rocky Feller Picture Show said:

I'm guessing that too many people want to use NXT in their WWE game. 

In a way, it has been a problem dating back to the previous EWR updates (PaigeTurner) due to the prevalence of NXT. Plus many wrestlers on NXT would also be subject to high overness that should get them an instant call-up in game or they would be hit with morale deductions. This was a way to work around that.

22 hours ago, AzamDean said:

ok now i get it...fine..Thanks Rocky..and thanks Mkpunk too for the update.

You're welcome

22 hours ago, dartrook said:

can you update a save with a new scenario but keep the same company. So when the January one comes out i don't lose all my stuff

If I am not mistaken it also sets contracts, morale and that to 0.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/12/2018 at 08:16, mkpunk said:

I'm looking for some help with...

Adam Maxted

Bea Priestley

Brad Slayer

Crater

Gabriel Kidd

HT Drake

Iestyn Rees

Justin Sysum

Kip Sabian

Liam Slater

Millie McKenzie

Nina Samuels 

Robbie X

Stevie Boy

Still looking for some of their stats. For Kip Sabian, McKenzie and Nina, I think I'll be able to figure out over the last ten days of the month. 

Remove Afa Jr., Bob Evans, Joey Daddiego, Prince Nana, & QT Marshall from ROH.

Adam Page, Brandi Rhodes, Cody, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson are all done there & can be removed as well. Kenny Omega can be removed as well since he's supposedly going with them when their new promotion starts up.

BUSHI, EVIL, SANADA, Rocky Romero, Sho, Tetsuya Naito, Ultimo Guerrero, & Yoh can all be removed since their special appearence guys who aren't there regularly.

Make Delirious' ROH deal written. Maybe make him unsackable since he is the booker there?

Remove the NJPW touring commitments from Jay & Mark Briscoe & set them to written deals with ROH.

Make Jay Lethal's ROH deal written.

Remove Flip Gordon from CW & Beyond. Add him to PWG.

Add El Bandidio to ROH. Remove him from AAA & remove his touring commitment with Toryumon.

Add Mark Haskins to ROH. Remove him from PWG.

Add Zack Sabre Jr. to ROH. He is supposed to be more of a regular going forward.

Add Juice Robinson to ROH. He is also supposed to be more of a regular going forward. Remove him from AAW.

Add PCO to ROH on a written deal.

Add Brody King to ROH. Remove him from MLW.

Add Tracy Williams to ROH.

In staff add Kevin Eck & Joe Dombrowski to ROH.

Add Danny Cage as a trainer in staff to ROH. December 45, $25000, 72 talent & 85 backstage, tick booker.

Add Future of Honor as the developmental territory for ROH. Make Danny Cage the booker & head trainer of the traing camp. Set the camp facilities to good as they have a new building.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DoubleJ13 said:

Remove Afa Jr., Bob Evans, Joey Daddiego, Prince Nana, & QT Marshall from ROH.

Adam Page, Brandi Rhodes, Cody, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson are all done there & can be removed as well. Kenny Omega can be removed as well since he's supposedly going with them when their new promotion starts up.

BUSHI, EVIL, SANADA, Rocky Romero, Sho, Tetsuya Naito, Ultimo Guerrero, & Yoh can all be removed since their special appearence guys who aren't there regularly.

Make Delirious' ROH deal written. Maybe make him unsackable since he is the booker there?

Remove the NJPW touring commitments from Jay & Mark Briscoe & set them to written deals with ROH.

Make Jay Lethal's ROH deal written.

Remove Flip Gordon from CW & Beyond. Add him to PWG.

Add El Bandidio to ROH. Remove him from AAA & remove his touring commitment with Toryumon.

Add Mark Haskins to ROH. Remove him from PWG.

Add Zack Sabre Jr. to ROH. He is supposed to be more of a regular going forward.

Add Juice Robinson to ROH. He is also supposed to be more of a regular going forward. Remove him from AAW.

Add PCO to ROH on a written deal.

Add Brody King to ROH. Remove him from MLW.

Add Tracy Williams to ROH.

In staff add Kevin Eck & Joe Dombrowski to ROH.

Add Danny Cage as a trainer in staff to ROH. December 45, $25000, 72 talent & 85 backstage, tick booker.

Add Future of Honor as the developmental territory for ROH. Make Danny Cage the booker & head trainer of the traing camp. Set the camp facilities to good as they have a new building.

A lot of the removals of ROH I did on my own besides Nana (though I think he also does backstage work), QT Marshall, Jay Diesel and Bob Evans.

I'm gonna check Flip on cagematch to see how recently he has been in Beyond and Chaotic before I remove him from one or both promotions.

PCO and Brody will NOT be written for now. Brody is AAW Champ and PCO is currently the GCW Extreme champ. If they weren't champs, I would lean to set them to written deals.

Bandido I have to see how recently he was in AAA before removing him from that promotion. I know he was a regular there of late.

I believe the Briscoes are under written deals. Lethal I have to check how often he is wrestling in other promotions in the game.

29 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

A lot of the removals of ROH I did on my own besides Nana (though I think he also does backstage work), QT Marshall, Jay Diesel and Bob Evans.

I'm gonna check Flip on cagematch to see how recently he has been in Beyond and Chaotic before I remove him from one or both promotions.

PCO and Brody will NOT be written for now. Brody is AAW Champ and PCO is currently the GCW Extreme champ. If they weren't champs, I would lean to set them to written deals.

Bandido I have to see how recently he was in AAA before removing him from that promotion. I know he was a regular there of late.

I believe the Briscoes are under written deals. Lethal I have to check how often he is wrestling in other promotions in the game.

They moved Nana to the alumni section on their website which is why I mentined him since it's odd for ROH to do that unless he really left since they still have guys like Jay White & Will Ospreay on there even though they both left a while back & never got moved.

Flip just signed a US exclusive deal with ROH. ROH allows their guys to work PWG (for the time being anyway) though so going forward he'll only be able to work ROH & PWG unless ROH gives him special permission to work elsewhere.

Brody would still work PWG I assume since he's been a regular there this year. PCO I only mentioned as being on written because he was pulling off of shows lately due to signing.

Bandido I would guess is out because of the ROH-CMLL relationship & how that works with AAA-CMLL.

42 minutes ago, DoubleJ13 said:

They moved Nana to the alumni section on their website which is why I mentined him since it's odd for ROH to do that unless he really left since they still have guys like Jay White & Will Ospreay on there even though they both left a while back & never got moved.

Flip just signed a US exclusive deal with ROH. ROH allows their guys to work PWG (for the time being anyway) though so going forward he'll only be able to work ROH & PWG unless ROH gives him special permission to work elsewhere.

Brody would still work PWG I assume since he's been a regular there this year. PCO I only mentioned as being on written because he was pulling off of shows lately due to signing.

Bandido I would guess is out because of the ROH-CMLL relationship & how that works with AAA-CMLL.

I would likely have to remove Bandido from PWG (fewest run shows) unless he leaves AAA which I would likely know months from now if he stops showing since AAA has a very fluid booking cycle with few true departures (those that openly say they are done.)

The Briscoes were in fact under open with NJPW touring but I fixed that.

The issue with most ROH written deals is similar to MLW the due to the way the game is programmed.

Flip I think I'll actually put under an ROH deal because while he has appeared in CMLL and The CRASH, he has mostly appeared just in ROH and not PWG.

Even though the McMahons  and Trips would be the authority figures in EWR, how would it play out if the WWE Universe is the actual authority? What gimmicks are they using? Just tweener authority figures?

3 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Even though the McMahons  and Trips would be the authority figures in EWR, how would it play out if the WWE Universe is the actual authority? What gimmicks are they using? Just tweener authority figures?

You’d have to add in WWE Universe in as a worker first. I’ve done it in the past and on random shows where I’d think the crowd would try to get themselves over and have them interfere in a matches throughout. They never got over.

• Haha 1

I think I'll make Vince tweener, and keep Shane a face while Triple H and Stephanie are heels... Just because I imagine Triple H will be heel by the time his WrestleMania program starts...

I think ECCW will also be cut. The last show according to Cagematch was in July and that was co-promoted while their last show on their own was May.

Edit: I also think I'll remove 205 Live as a brand and just replace it with NXT-UK. 205 Live will be under RAW since most of the roster who do double duty on shows are on RAW as well.

Edited by mkpunk