EWR December 2018 Update

16 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Well, that's possible it wasn't added yet but anyway, if you wanna remove them from the database, go for it.

It is possible but it hasn't run that regularly of late and a number of workers have been missing for one reason or another.

Add a NJPW touring commitment for Marty Scurll.

Remove ACH, Austin Aries, Aerial Monroe, Fulton, Jake Hager, Jimmy Havoc, Johnny Impact, MJ Jenkins, Parrow, Santana Garrett, & Zeda Zhang from MLW. They've all been removed from their website or haven't appeared in months. Ace Austin, Gringo Loco, & Trey Miguel could also be removed since their not regulars.

Add MJ Jenkins to WWE under a developmental deal.

Add Puma King to MLW, same details as his other contracts but set his manager to Konnan.

Add Ricky Martinez to MLW, set his manager to Salina de la Renta.

Add Fred Yehi to MLW.

Kotto Brazil's birthday info is March & 25.

On 24/12/2018 at 16:36, DoubleJ13 said:

Add a NJPW touring commitment for Marty Scurll.

Remove ACH, Austin Aries, Aerial Monroe, Fulton, Jake Hager, Jimmy Havoc, Johnny Impact, MJ Jenkins, Parrow, Santana Garrett, & Zeda Zhang from MLW. They've all been removed from their website or haven't appeared in months. Ace Austin, Gringo Loco, & Trey Miguel could also be removed since their not regulars.

Add MJ Jenkins to WWE under a developmental deal.

Add Puma King to MLW, same details as his other contracts but set his manager to Konnan.

Add Ricky Martinez to MLW, set his manager to Salina de la Renta.

Add Fred Yehi to MLW.

Kotto Brazil's birthday info is March & 25.

Most of the removals were done and I fixed Martinez and Yehi. Gringo Loco will be on the roster since he has been featured on the last three event tapings and even was on their live special. 

I will have IMPACT have their twitch specials as "large events" since they are I believe only on Twitch and the GWN. I'm not sure if the Twitch feed is live or not.

Edited by mkpunk

I plan on getting back to EWR next month, but out of curiosity, was David Arquette added in the game as a (actual) wrestler? I ask because of him wrestling for the past year or so, or we taking it by progress?

On 26/12/2018 at 15:19, mkpunk said:

Most of the removals were done and I fixed Martinez and Yehi. Gringo Loco will be on the roster since he has been featured on the last three event tapings and even was on their live special. 

I will have IMPACT have their twitch specials as "large events" since they are I believe only on Twitch and the GWN. I'm not sure if the Twitch feed is live or not.

The One Night Only's on the Twitch page are normally taped, but if its a special not under ONO, it's normally live. It really goes back and forth.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic