9. Marvel's Jessica Jones
  10. Handmaid's Tale 
  11. Agents of SHIELD
  12. The Crown
  13. Stranger Things
  14. The Defenders
  15. Narcos

Best New Character: Nora West-Allen

Don't think Stranger Things or Narcos are eligible this year. Can't speak on any of the others that may or may not be.

1. GLOW

2. Schitt's Creek

2. American Horror Story: Apocalypse

3. The Purge

4. The Good Place

5. Grey's Anatomy

6. House of Cards

7. Scandal

8. Roseanne

9. Jane The Virgin

10. Shameless

11. Orange Is the New Black

12. The Conners

130. The Walking Dead

14. How to Get Away With Murder

15. Santa Clarita Diet

Best New Character: Simone on The Good Place

Edited by arwrestling

To follow up: Stranger Things is ineligible. Narcos is also ineligible, though it's possible you meant Narcos: Mexico which is apparently its own thing and is probably what I'd count the Narcos point toward.

44 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

To follow up: Stranger Things is ineligible. Narcos is also ineligible, though it's possible you meant Narcos: Mexico which is apparently its own thing and is probably what I'd count the Narcos point toward.

Narcos: Mexico only came out a few days ago though, I'll be surprised if he meant that.

1.    Wyatt Cenac's Problem Areas
2.    Brooklyn Nine-Nine
3.    The Good Place
4.    Agents of SHIELD
5.    GLOW
6.    Arrested Development
7.    Last Week Tonight
8.    The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
9.    A Series Of Unfortunate Events
10.  Jessica Jones
11.   Silicon Valley

Best New Character: ughhh I'm going to have to think about that

1. GLOW
2. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
3. Suits
4. Better Call Saul
5. Making a Murderer
6. Brooklyn Nine-Nine
7. Doctor Who
8. Bobby Kennedy For President
9. Friday Night Dinner
10. Unsolved: The Murders of Biggie & Tupac
11. The Alienist
12. Hip-Hop Evolution

Best New Character: Sam Wheeler (Suits) - Katherine Heigl was a pleasant surprise as the hard-nosed, more-than-meets-the-eye new addition to the firm this season. Loved her story arc too. Honourable mention to Sabrina, and Yo-Yo from GLOW.

I have put some real thought into this. Went through my Netflix history, scoured the Top Shows 2018 lists online, even checked my submission from last year to see how I rated prior seasons of shows I still liked this year. I've settled on 12 shows I feel able to put forward that are eligible for this year, and I'm bumping GLOW to the top. This was a better season than the first and it won this poll last year! Whereas Saul I didn't like as much as the previous season, although it was still excellent. I'm back on the Doctor Who hype now Jodie Whittaker is in the role, and Suits was still very strong despite losing Patrick J. Adams and Meghan Markle from the cast. Sabrina is the best new show I've seen this year by some distance, really enjoyed the style, the story and the acting throughout a really solid 10 episodes.

Just to check @GoGo Yubari, are documentary series and/or limited series eligible? Two of my submissions (Hip Hop Evolution and Bobby Kennedy For President) were docuseries with 4 episodes apiece. But they are series and they did come out this year. Not that either of them will crack the Top 50 by the looks of things anyway.

Alright here's my list. I hope to have some time this weekend to catch up on a couple of things so it may be edited later.

1. Homecoming
2. Atlanta
3. Succession
4. BoJack Horseman
5. Daredevil
6. Big Mouth
7. Barry
8. The Good Place
9. Brooklyn Nine-Nine
10. Jack Ryan
11. Sneaky Pete
12. Westworld
13. DC's Legends of Tomorrow
14. Sharp Objects
15. Altered Carbon

Best new character: Shame Wizard (Big Mouth)

Edited by livid
  • Like 1

@livid, you're not the sort of boy who rubs fronts with the world's saddest girl and leaves right after, are you?

Also, Shame Wizard? I think you mean Shane Lizard.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ClouDOOM said:

@livid, you're not the sort of boy who rubs fronts with the world's saddest girl and leaves right after, are you?

Also, Shame Wizard? I think you mean Shane Lizard.

Well yeah 'cause we're friends with him. And Coach Steve. But everybody's friends with Coach Steve!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, livid said:

Well yeah 'cause we're friends with him. And Coach Steve. But everybody's friends with Coach Steve!

Livid, do you ever get lonely?

I'm pretty sure Best New Character for me is now a two-horse race between Theodora Crane and Nora West-Allen. Shout-outs to Tracy, though, it was great when he punched Earn out.

1. Brooklyn Nine-Nine
2. The Good Place
3. She-Ra 
4.. Sharp Objects
5. Handmaid's Tale
6. Adam Ruins Everything
7. Doctor Who
8. Jessica Jones
9. Black Mirror
10,  Westworld
11. Man in the High Castle
12. Agents of Shield
13. Homecoming
14. Last Week Tonight
15. The Purge

Unless I think of more before the end that looks like my whole list. That was a struggle just getting that far. I didn't turn into some hipster that doesn't watch TV I guess I just didn't watch that much new stuff? Usually I have to leave stuff off but The Purge made the list literally because it happened to be a show I watched all of.