Euro 2020 qualifiers

Lineker

Not confident of our chances of progressing at all. Don't see a situation where we beat Denmark on Monday and we can't be fancied in a play-off.

Still optimistic for the future though. Stephen Kenny is doing a stellar job with the 21s who genuinely look like a golden generation. When he takes over from Mick, the football quality should improve at the very least. Troy Parrott made his debut Thursday and got an assist at 17. The last player who broke in at that age is Robbie Keane so that bears well for the future!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TCO said:

Not confident of our chances of progressing at all. Don't see a situation where we beat Denmark on Monday and we can't be fancied in a play-off.

Hope you do it, though.

Can you imagine the banter if all of the home nations + Ireland qualified for a Euro's or a World Cup?

2 hours ago, MDK said:

Hope you do it, though.

Can you imagine the banter if all of the home nations + Ireland qualified for a Euro's or a World Cup?

Would be amazing, especially with us an England hosting games!

Unfortunately unless we beat Denmark then it's impossible. I'm sure two of from, us, the North or Wales will be in the same playoff path :(

19 hours ago, Kaney said:

lol

Look, as much as I love low hanging fruit, even I won't go there.

I'd love Scotland in the group stages of a Euros, get Gazza and Hendry out of retirement 

18 hours ago, TCO said:

Would be amazing, especially with us an England hosting games!

Beer sales would be unreal 

Anytime I read about the Euro qualifications, pots, and who must go into a group with who, but only if they qualify, the whole thing seems more fucked than the playoffs in BASEketball 

Let's just have sack races on consecutive Sundays this summer to decide who wins the damn thing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Anytime I read about the Euro qualifications, pots, and who must go into a group with who, but only if they qualify, the whole thing seems more fucked than the playoffs in BASEketball 

Let's just have sack races on consecutive Sundays this summer to decide who wins the damn thing. 

This is what happens in sports that more than four countries play. 😛

what a lovely bunch.....

Unfortunately unless we beat Denmark then it's impossible

I didnt see the game myself. But my co workers all agreed that Ireland were the better team. 

Edited by DanishmadePunk