Let's see those Spotify round-ups

K

Top Songs were:

Blood Cave by Argyle Goolsby ... Lovers Lane Murders by The Big Bad ... I'll Rust with You by Steam Powered Giraffe ... Forgot I Was Alive by Dax Riggs ... and Mister Babadook by Argyle Goolsby

Top Artists were:

Argyle Goolsby ... Blitzkid ... Alkaline Trio ... The Misfits ... and Wednesday 13

tbikOLd.png

No clue why it thinks my top genre is indie, as I mostly listen to punk, rap, or folk.  Those top songs are "now THIS is podracing" and "near death fail comp (must watch til end)" by Mom Jeans.,  "Words That Rhyme With Different, Etc" by sports., and "To The End" and "Front Row Seats" by Graduating Life.  It's been an emo year apparently.

• Like 1

I don't have Premium anymore, so I guess I don't get a cool interface. Here's the top ten songs I listened to during the like four months or so where I did.

1LRjXSZ.png

The top one is "Dress Down" by Kaoru Akimoto, because I've gotten a bit into city pop this year. If you took YouTube into account "Plastic Love" by Mariya Takeuchi would also for sure be a top ten song.

5a388a95cd.png&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=

Not surprised. At various points this year I've gone through a Cash phase, a Sabbath phase (currently), a Crowbar phase (over the summer/fall), Zeppelin phase and a Green Day phase. I am surprised that "Inside Out" by Eve 6 was one of my top songs, though. Guess I listen to 90s alt playlists a little more than I thought.

43,858 minutes.
Genre: Indie

Top Artists:
Don Broco
Charli XCX
My Chemical Romance
Los Campesinos
Princess Nokia

The presence of Los Camps and MCR basically confirms I'll never grow up. 

This doesn't take into account I used Apple Music for a good chunk of the year - pretty sure Snail Mail and Soccer Mommy would be in there otherwise.

Mines really weird as it's an odd combination of the fact that most of my listening is to familiar stuff offline while at work and the fact I share an account with my wife. So for artists it's Weezer, Gaslight Anthem, Teenage Fanclub, Enter Shikari (I think I had a playlist while decorating my house...) and Best Coast, while songs are all Dolly Parton and Roy Orbison... 

The playlist it's generated to get me to listen to new stuff has Mint Royale and Bill Shatner at the top, which suggests to me that it's broken. 

6 hours ago, Jimmy said:

43,858 minutes.
Genre: Indie

Top Artists:
Don Broco
Charli XCX
My Chemical Romance
Los Campesinos
Princess Nokia

The presence of Los Camps and MCR basically confirms I'll never grow up. 

This doesn't take into account I used Apple Music for a good chunk of the year - pretty sure Snail Mail and Soccer Mommy would be in there otherwise.

Los Camp and MCR are fucking great tho!

• Thanks 1