EWR January 2019 Update

OK I FINALLY got this done. Updated a LOT of birthdays, added quite a few workers, removed a few promotions due to lack of running or updates.

Original: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4t2f4emc546rxci/January_2019.zip/file

All Elite Booster: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fe5i8o21s5a18fd/All_Elite.zip/file

A few notes:

First off, I have The Bucks and Cody in New Japan for now as of 1/1/19, this will likely change but for NOW they are in NJPW US

Second off, If with any of the adds I do not have the right stats, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know. I will not get butt hurt over any of it.

Third off, Events. If you wonder why some events are missing (for instance CZW Best of the Best) that was because of multiple shows in a month and I often went with a named event or a larger event (in the case of Best of the Best). Due to some shows not having names (CRASH for instance) or not running that month, the promotion may not have scheduled shows in a given month. Also for many promotions if they have a Twitch exclusive show, they are a medium or large event. PPV and iPPVs are the only ones due to the pay mechanics in the 2000's era game, not subscriptions only (so WWE PPV, Impact PPV, ROH PPV, CZW iPPV, WWN Live iPPV, etc. are all PPV but CHIKARA Chikaratopia shows, Impact Twitch.tv, AAA Twitch.tv and HOH are not.) Oh and I added G1 Supercard only for New Japan and left Supercard of Honor of RoH just so ROH has their own April show.

Fourth off, I removed Jeff Cobb from New Japan USA due to his title obligations (and he has more recently appeared in AAW)

Fifth off, in regards to MLW roster, I have tried to keep it up to date and use guys used on the more recent cards. Also despite not being on the roster page, Gringo Loco is infact a roster member now.

Sixth off, if you notice a guy like Fred Yehi or David Starr not in any promotions, that was because until last month Yehi (and still) Starr are touring in Europe.

Seventh off, 205 Live is now on the RAW roster due to the majority of the cross-overs (Lucha Party, Drake and Lio Rush) being on RAW. NXT-UK is now the fourth brand. Similary, WWE's Wednesday block of shows is in place of 205 Live, NXT-UK and NXT. Do what you want with this slot in the game.

Eighth off, Pursuit was not added YET due to Impact running one last week on Pop. Debating if i want to swap a channel out, have it be one of the vague networks or just add one...

Ninth off, I MAY do a post-Wrestle Kingdom update especially if the Bucks, Cody, etc. announce plans and leave NJPW.

Tenth off, thanks to lukkearthur and TheWho whom I make a LOT of my pics packs with. I know I am still missing a good number of workers and staff, but not everyone has clean pics and I will continue to update them in coming updates.

Anywho now that I have done all of this clearing up in advance, thank you for a great year and have a happy safe new year.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 4

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
On 01/01/2019 at 11:08, RKXXTreme said:

i have ideas of wrestlers who should be in the stat update 

Allie Kat
Faye Jackson

If I can get stats for them, Sure.

I am going to do an update set to go live Jan 4/5th with the core All Elite Wrestling talent signed as of now Hung Bucks, SCU, the Rhodes.

54 minutes ago, DoubleJ13 said:

Caprice Coleman could probably be moved to staff as either production or road agent for ROH, cagematch list him as only working 3 matches this year & the last being in March.

I'll make him a non-wrestler due to having his Pulpit talk show. He still does that right?

On 02/01/2019 at 18:46, mkpunk said:

If I can get stats for them, Sure.

I am going to do an update set to go live Jan 4/5th with the core All Elite Wrestling talent signed as of now Hung Bucks, SCU, the Rhodes.

and according to most news sites, Britt Baker too.

All Elite is added and the All Elite mod is ready to go.

I updated the titles up to today and also removed a few non-champs who dont wrestle on the New Japan US shows from New Japan USA. Upped Juice Robinson's and Jay White's overness as well.

All Elite is a shell based on the whole lack of knowledge on it, but it will leave the wrestlers confirmed to be signed (The Rhodes, The Hung Bucks, SCU) out of being available to be signed up elsewhere. I promiss to try and fix it for the February update.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fe5i8o21s5a18fd/All_Elite.zip/file

Edited by mkpunk

In terms of backstage personnel, the Wikipedia page of AEW lists Dana Massie, who apparently will run the merch for AEW as she does the same for the Young Bucks, and B.J. Whitmer as their backstage personnel. I would add BJ and Dana, but I don't know the latter's stats outside of production(?).

Edit: Also, while creating a hypothetical AEW roster, Brandon Cutler has no stats what so ever.

Edited by EWFan2004

11 hours ago, nickhastie2004 said:

and according to most news sites, Britt Baker too.

1 hour ago, EWFan2004 said:

In terms of backstage personnel, the Wikipedia page of AEW lists Dana Massie, who apparently will run the merch for AEW as she does the same for the Young Bucks, and B.J. Whitmer as their backstage personnel. I would add BJ and Dana, but I don't know the latter's stats outside of production(?).

Edit: Also, while creating a hypothetical AEW roster, Brandon Cutler has no stats what so ever.

About Cutler that seems weird but I'll make sure to fix that.

I didn't add Britt or BJ because the only confirmed names I heard beyond the Elite was SoCal Uncensored.

Ahh, okay, makes sense. As I said, building a hypothetical AEW roster is fun since most of the people I was using from All In are in other companies at the time. Once a full roster is named and revealed, it should be more easier.

You don't have to, but you can if you want to.

EWR allows you to have multiple saved games at the same time.

The update will only apply to new games you start after you download it. It will not affect anything you have currently unless you choose to overwrite it.

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Ahh, okay, makes sense. As I said, building a hypothetical AEW roster is fun since most of the people I was using from All In are in other companies at the time. Once a full roster is named and revealed, it should be more easier.

It makes it fun but hopefully after Tuesday we get a better idea for what the promotion will be like going forward. 

FYI, until Kenny Omega's status is official, I'm leaving him in The Elite and keeping The Golden Elite stable in NJPW-US.

18 hours ago, TheRated said:

Hey I'm new to this forum just want to know if i download the updated link would I lose all my saved progress & would I have to start from zero again?

Not unless you want to either A, copy the data and ruin your existing game(s) or B, start over with the new data versus the old.

I would suggest knowing hacks like double/triple/quadroople events (just copy event data at the begining of the month, run a show and past the copy for other dates). This works really well for true split-brand WWE, WWN as well as RoH, MLW and WWN double shots. This isn't as dire as copying the wrestler and staff data but is tedious. FYI, copying wrestler and staff data files may cause you to lose either morale for workers, contracts for workers or the ability to sign staff.

I also suggest that if you want to run a game unless you set your computer clock back (depends on software how you do it) to start the game in the current month rather than the next month (unless like AEW it don't matter since you are running the promotion from scratch.)

18 hours ago, C-MIL said:

You don't have to, but you can if you want to.

EWR allows you to have multiple saved games at the same time.

The update will only apply to new games you start after you download it. It will not affect anything you have currently unless you choose to overwrite it.

Yes, you have 8 saves (unless you again hack it and swap saves but, I can barely do a game or two at a time myself...)

16 hours ago, conker8 said:

CMLL Updates :

Raise El Cuatero's brawl to 65, Forastero's tech to 65 and Sanson's Charisma to 65.

Raise Cavernario's brawl to 73, Speed to 70 and his stiffness to 55 (how can he have only 29 ?!)

Thank you. I think the stats were never updated on Cavernario from when he was added...

5 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

In terms of Impact's TV deal, maybe use one of those regional networks its in the TV networks? Because I know that I don't have Pursuit at all on my cable company.

That was what I was debating.

Edited by mkpunk
Justin Roberts is in the game and Grizzly Redwood in fact has a beard...
  • Like 1