mkpunk

EWR January 2019 Update

Topic will be automatically locked at 00:00

EWFan2004    15
23 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

In terms of the TV networks, maybe use one of those TV-x Online channels for Impact's TV deal for the time being until Pursuit is created, or scrap them completely with the use of Twitch and such.

Ya can ditch that idea, because Impact is going to start doing simulcasting on Twitch and Pursuit, so you might as well add Impact Wrestling with Twitch TV primary, maybe? Its like they knew that Pursuit wasn't on many CPs so they included Twitch. Which is a great sign.

mkpunk    140
4 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Ya can ditch that idea, because Impact is going to start doing simulcasting on Twitch and Pursuit, so you might as well add Impact Wrestling with Twitch TV primary, maybe? Its like they knew that Pursuit wasn't on many CPs so they included Twitch. Which is a great sign.

And to think I already added Pursuit. Grrr... Thanks Impact for changing plans on me like the whole Gail Kim thing.

• Haha 1

EWFan2004    15

That's  Impact for you, always changing plans.

SirEdger    16

Turns out that the station I was watching Impact on will keep carrying the show after all; only Saturday nights at 7 PM. I'll take it.

EWFan2004    15

Quick question about AEW, is it going to be officially be added in the February update, or will it be added in due time once everything has been settled in terms of how the promotion is done? Because I''d be fine either way I only ask because their first "official" event will be in May and the game will do random events until then, and will give them a TV deal and sign other wrestlers for them.

Rocky 2K19    2,485

If it’s like past scenarios, they shouldn’t be added until they have a show. So June? Is the first release after the show.

3 hours ago, Rocky 2K19 said:

If it’s like past scenarios, they shouldn’t be added until they have a show. So June? Is the first release after the show.

But they have workers like Jericho and PAC under contract now, so any new game started would give other companies a chance to sign them - especially if you play in a non-WWE game WWE would likely sign them straight up, which would also take away realism. Its a double edged sword.

mkpunk    140
5 hours ago, nickhastie2004 said:

But they have workers like Jericho and PAC under contract now, so any new game started would give other companies a chance to sign them - especially if you play in a non-WWE game WWE would likely sign them straight up, which would also take away realism. Its a double edged sword.

Pac wouldn't be able to be signed up by WWE since he has a Toryumon (Dragon Gate) touring commitment, but generally you are right.

EWFan2004    15

I'm not sure if it was pointed out, but why is Impact's money so high up? Also, their production value should be a bit lower or somewhat higher than the normal value.

• Like 1

mkpunk    140

About AEW...

On 09/01/2019 at 09:23, EWFan2004 said:

Quick question about AEW, is it going to be officially be added in the February update, or will it be added in due time once everything has been settled in terms of how the promotion is done? Because I''d be fine either way I only ask because their first "official" event will be in May and the game will do random events until then, and will give them a TV deal and sign other wrestlers for them.

That is a bug in the game, but on the flipside because Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Hangman Page, Cody, Brandi, Scorpio Sky, Kazarian, Chris Jericho and Christopher Daniels are all under exclusive deals, it would not be realistic that they would get poched despite being under contracts like game would do since everyone is not under a written deal. WWE or Impact would look to snatch them up. There is no total solution that works for everyone.

On 09/01/2019 at 09:26, Rocky 2K19 said:

That is a tough one since one can argue that their first show was All In, since a good amount of the talent from All In are still in with All Elite Wrestling, just with a few contractual issues like Pac and Jericho. That and the fact in game, All Elite contracted guys could be picked up with no bidding war or anything.

In non AEW notes:

17 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

I'm not sure if it was pointed out, but why is Impact's money so high up? Also, their production value should be a bit lower or somewhat higher than the normal value.

I fixed that I think it was from the Panda days.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2019 at 13:46, mkpunk said:

If I can get stats for them, Sure.

I am going to do an update set to go live Jan 4/5th with the core All Elite Wrestling talent signed as of now Hung Bucks, SCU, the Rhodes.

Sure thing, since I was hoping for more NOVAPro people in there:

Allie Kat:

Brawl- 50 Speed- 25 Tech- 27 Over- 13 Charisma- 63 Selling- 55 Stiffness- 30 Wages- 3000 Attitude- 60 Behavior- 60  Gimmick: Fun Babyface

Faye Jackson

Brawl- 54 Speed- 15 Tech- 20 Over- 23 Charisma- 55 Selling- 45 Stiffness- 30 Wages- 3000 Attitude- 50 Behavior- 50 Gimmick: Comedy Character

• Like 1

mkpunk    140
9 hours ago, Reflecto Is My Favorite Poster said:

Sure thing, since I was hoping for more NOVAPro people in there:

Allie Kat:

Brawl- 50 Speed- 25 Tech- 27 Over- 13 Charisma- 63 Selling- 55 Stiffness- 30 Wages- 3000 Attitude- 60 Behavior- 60  Gimmick: Fun Babyface

Faye Jackson

Brawl- 54 Speed- 15 Tech- 20 Over- 23 Charisma- 55 Selling- 45 Stiffness- 30 Wages- 3000 Attitude- 50 Behavior- 50 Gimmick: Comedy Character

Just wondering, why did you list the attitude and behaviors that low?

Rocky 2K19    2,485
2 hours ago, mkpunk said:

My guessing is they thought this was the middle ground for it. I’d just bump it up to the usual 80/85 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Yeah- like @Rocky 2K19 said, I wasn't sure what the default would be for them, so I skewed to the 50s/60s as fair. 80/85 is reasonable as well.

On 07/01/2019 at 02:58, mkpunk said:

There is but that isn't really realistic right now due to how big IMPACT, New Japan USA,

Pardon me for asking stupid question, but who are New Japan USA? Did NJPW actually have an expansion in the US like Dragon Gate USA or NXT UK?

Rocky 2K19    2,485
1 hour ago, JeffitudeVer2.1 said:

Pardon me for asking stupid question, but who are New Japan USA? Did NJPW actually have an expansion in the US like Dragon Gate USA or NXT UK?

Fair question. I think it came down a combination of a decent amount of people requesting NJPW being playable & NJPW running shows in the US alongside ROH and the standalone shows they have like the specials later this month.

mkpunk    140
On 12/01/2019 at 01:05, JeffitudeVer2.1 said:

It is the Dojo name and I use it for their name in the game. Maybe just maybe I should use NJPW rather than using the US...

23 hours ago, Rocky 2K19 said:

Fair question. I think it came down a combination of a decent amount of people requesting NJPW being playable & NJPW running shows in the US alongside ROH and the standalone shows they have like the specials later this month.

Exactly. New Japan ran fairly regularly especially starting last quarter last year. They are following it up with three New Begining branded shows at the end of the month/beginning of the next and G1 Supercard in April.

Edited by mkpunk

DoubleJ13    100

Aero Star, Allysin Kay, Drago, El Hijo del Fantasma, Hijo del Vikingo, Kongo Kong, Laredo Kid, Mario Bokara, Naomichi Marufuji, Taiji Ishimori, Tyson Dux can all be removed from Impact. If you're going to keep the guys who only work the Mexico tapings then Psycho Clown & Puma King also worked this weekends tapings.

- Aero Star just worked their Mexico tapings, but hadn't been used before that since April.

- Allysin Kay hasn't been there since January of last year.

- Drago hasn't been there since April.

- Fantasma hasn't been there since April.

- Vikingo just worked their tapings, but hadn't been these since September.

- Kongo Kong hasn't been used since October during a ONO special where he represented the other company.

- Laredo Kid hasn't been there since September.

- Mario Bokara hasn't been there since August 2017.

- Naomichi Marufuji hasn't been there since July 2017.

- Taiji Ishimori hasn't been there since July.

- Tyson Dux hasn't been used since October during a ONO special where he represented the other company.

Eddie Kingston, Hernandez, & Homicide can probably also be removed. They didn't have contracts with the company & haven't been used since October.

Add Tommy Dreamer to Impact & MLW as a midcard face. He helps out backstage for both & wrestles sometimes.

Add Willie Mack to Impact as a midcard face.

Add Trey Miguel to Impact as a lower midcard face. Remove him from WWN.

Add Melissa Santos to Impact, she is supposed to be debuting soon.

Remove ACH from MLW.

Remove Stokely Hathaway from MLW. He already left again.

Paredyse can be moved to staff as James Long as a road agent for WWE.

Add Trevor Lee to WWE under a development deal.

Add Jonah Rock to WWE under a development deal.

Add Kay Lee Ray to WWE under a development deal.

Add Alpha Female to WWE under a development deal. Rename her to Jazzy Gabert.

Remove the Luke Gallows/Nia Jax relationship, it was a joke.

mkpunk    140
On 13/01/2019 at 19:58, DoubleJ13 said:

Aero Star, Allysin Kay, Drago, El Hijo del Fantasma, Hijo del Vikingo, Kongo Kong, Laredo Kid, Mario Bokara, Naomichi Marufuji, Taiji Ishimori, Tyson Dux can all be removed from Impact. If you're going to keep the guys who only work the Mexico tapings then Psycho Clown & Puma King also worked this weekends tapings.

- Aero Star just worked their Mexico tapings, but hadn't been used before that since April.

- Allysin Kay hasn't been there since January of last year.

- Drago hasn't been there since April.

- Fantasma hasn't been there since April.

- Vikingo just worked their tapings, but hadn't been these since September.

- Kongo Kong hasn't been used since October during a ONO special where he represented the other company.

- Laredo Kid hasn't been there since September.

- Mario Bokara hasn't been there since August 2017.

- Naomichi Marufuji hasn't been there since July 2017.

- Taiji Ishimori hasn't been there since July.

- Tyson Dux hasn't been used since October during a ONO special where he represented the other company.

Eddie Kingston, Hernandez, & Homicide can probably also be removed. They didn't have contracts with the company & haven't been used since October.

Add Tommy Dreamer to Impact & MLW as a midcard face. He helps out backstage for both & wrestles sometimes.

Add Willie Mack to Impact as a midcard face.

Add Trey Miguel to Impact as a lower midcard face. Remove him from WWN.

Add Melissa Santos to Impact, she is supposed to be debuting soon.

Remove ACH from MLW.

Remove Stokely Hathaway from MLW. He already left again.

Paredyse can be moved to staff as James Long as a road agent for WWE.

Add Trevor Lee to WWE under a development deal.

Add Jonah Rock to WWE under a development deal.

Add Kay Lee Ray to WWE under a development deal.

Add Alpha Female to WWE under a development deal. Rename her to Jazzy Gabert.

Remove the Luke Gallows/Nia Jax relationship, it was a joke.

OK, I did actually did purge the Impact roster pretty pretty good before you offered your comments but thanks for the help. I'll add the Mexican guys back in when I can. I removed the two Desi Hit Squaders whom never wrestled (debating if I should remove them from the game in general.)

Puma King is maxed out. 

I'll await the WWE developmental deals until they are confirmed by WWE.

Rocky 2K19    2,485

AFAIK Trevor Lee has signed but won’t be joining until he drops the title he currently holds with CWF Mid-Atlantic. So he probably won’t join until early to mid feb at the earliest pushing his game inclusion to the March update.

DoubleJ13    100

Add a love relationship between Killian Dain & Nikki Cross

Add a love relationship between Nasser Alruwayeh & Shadia Bseios

Remove Charlie Morgan, Demitrius Bronson, Gabriel Ealy, & Tian Bing from WWE

Add Dan Moloney to WWE under a development deal.

Add Sam Gradwell to WWE under a development deal as a heel with old school heel as his gimmick.

Add Gallus as a stable in WWE with Joe Coffey (leader), Mark Coffey, & Wolfgang.

Add the tag team European Union with Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner. Set their finisher to Powerbomb/German Suplex & 15 experience.

Spoiler

Change Adam Cole's finishers to Last Shot (Impact) & Superkick (Impact)

Change Adrian Jaoude's gimmick to martial arts.

Change Aliyah's gimmick to high society.

Change Babtunde's finishers to Spinning Belly-0to-Back (Impact) & Spinebuster (Impact)

Change Bianca Belair's finishers to K.O.D. (Impact) & 450 Splash (Top Rope). Set her gimmick to cocky.

Change Candice LeRae's finisher to Lionsault (Ground)

Set Chelsea Green's gimmick to split personality.

Change Dakota Kai's finishers to Kairopractor (Impact) & Diving Foot Stomp (Top Rope)

Change Dan Matha's finishers to Chokeslam Backbreaker (Impact) & Torture Rack (Submission)

Set Dominik Dijackovic to heel.

Set Hanson to face & change his gimmick to power & paint.

Set Humberto Carrillo to face with luchadore as his gimmick. He just got called up to 205 Live so set him to Raw I guess as an opener.

Change Io Shirai's second finisher to Shinkansen (Corner)

Change Jaxson Ryker's finishers to Slingshot Powerbomb (Impact) & Sitout Spinebuster (Impact)

Change Kacy Catanzaro's finishers to Warped Splash (Ground) & Springboard Headscissors (Corner)

Change Kairi Sane's second finsher to Anchor (Submission). Set her gimmick to pirate.

Change Keith Lee's finishers to Super Nova (Impact) & Spirit Bomb (Impact). Set him to face. Change his age to 34.

Change Lacey Lane's finishers to Crucifix Bomb (Impact) & Rope Hang Neckbreaker (Corner). Set her to face & gimmick to old school face.

Change Matt Riddle's finishers to Bro-Mission (Submission) & Final Flash (Impact). Set his gimmick to dude.

Change Mia Yim's finisher to Seoul Food (Impact)

Set Punishment Martinez's birthday to September.

Change Ricochet's second finisher to Cradle Shock (Impact)

Set Rowe to face & change his gimmck to power & paint.

Change Stacey Ervin's finishers to Moonsault (Top Rope) & Corkscrew Moonsault (Ground). Set his gimmick to dude.

Cange Taynara Conti's finisher to Tayogoshi (Impact). Set her gimmick to martial arts.

---

Set Amir Jordan's gimmick to fun babyface.

Change Ashton Smith's finisher to Ash Cloud (Impact). Set his gimmick to old school face.

Set Dave Mastiff to face with monster as his gimmick.

Change Eddie Dennis' finishers to Next Stop Driver (Impact) & Seven Bridge (Corner). Set him to heel with ice man as his gimmick.

Change Isla Dawn's finisher to Call of the Quarters (Impact). Set her to face with white witch as her gimmick.

Change Jinny's finishers to Touch of Couture (Impact) & Facelift (Corner)

Change Joe Coffey's finisher to AwRaBestFurTheBells (Impact)

Change Jordan Devlin's finishers to Irelands Call (Impact) & Moonsault (Top Rope). Set his gimmick to arrogant.

Set Kenny Williams to face & gimmick to fun babyface.

Change Killer Kelly's finishers to Dragon Sleeper (Submission) & Hesitation Dropkick (Corner)

Change Ligero's second finisher to Sliced Bread #3 (Corner)

Set Marcel Barthel to heel & gimmick to harsh german.

Change Mark Andrews' finisher to Fall to Pieces (Top Rope). Set his gimmick to daredevil.

Set Mark Coffey's age to November & 28.

Change Rhea Ripley's finisher to Riptide (Impact). Set her gimmick to metalhead.

Change Toni Storm's finishers to Storm Zero (Impact) & Diving Leg Drop (Top Rope). Set her gimmick to glam rocker.

Change Trent Seven's second finisher to Burning Hammer (Impact)

Set Tyson T-Bone's gimmick to street fighter.

Change WALTER's finishers to Gojira Clutch (Submission) & Powerbomb (Impact)

Set Wolfgang to heel.

Change Zack Gibson's finisher to Shankly Gates (Submission)

• Like 1