EWR January 2019 Update

In terms of the TV networks, maybe use one of those TV-x Online channels for Impact's TV deal for the time being until Pursuit is created, or scrap them completely with the use of Twitch and such.

2 hours ago, TheRated said:

Is there anyway to increase the stats of other promotions so that we have some competition in case we are WWE?

There is but that isn't really realistic right now due to how big IMPACT, New Japan USA, RoH, MLW, WWN, etc. are.

2 hours ago, NovaPen said:

Just letting you know that along with Brandon Cutler, Air Adonis, Dante Caballero, Heather Monroe, Michelle McCool, Molly Holly, Robert Anthony and Rogelio are also missing stats

Fixed, thanks for mentioning.

23 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

In terms of the TV networks, maybe use one of those TV-x Online channels for Impact's TV deal for the time being until Pursuit is created, or scrap them completely with the use of Twitch and such.

Ya can ditch that idea, because Impact is going to start doing simulcasting on Twitch and Pursuit, so you might as well add Impact Wrestling with Twitch TV primary, maybe? Its like they knew that Pursuit wasn't on many CPs so they included Twitch. Which is a great sign.

4 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Ya can ditch that idea, because Impact is going to start doing simulcasting on Twitch and Pursuit, so you might as well add Impact Wrestling with Twitch TV primary, maybe? Its like they knew that Pursuit wasn't on many CPs so they included Twitch. Which is a great sign.

And to think I already added Pursuit. Grrr... Thanks Impact for changing plans on me like the whole Gail Kim thing.

• Haha 1

Quick question about AEW, is it going to be officially be added in the February update, or will it be added in due time once everything has been settled in terms of how the promotion is done? Because I''d be fine either way I only ask because their first "official" event will be in May and the game will do random events until then, and will give them a TV deal and sign other wrestlers for them.

3 hours ago, Rocky 2K19 said:

If it’s like past scenarios, they shouldn’t be added until they have a show. So June? Is the first release after the show.

But they have workers like Jericho and PAC under contract now, so any new game started would give other companies a chance to sign them - especially if you play in a non-WWE game WWE would likely sign them straight up, which would also take away realism. Its a double edged sword.

5 hours ago, nickhastie2004 said:

But they have workers like Jericho and PAC under contract now, so any new game started would give other companies a chance to sign them - especially if you play in a non-WWE game WWE would likely sign them straight up, which would also take away realism. Its a double edged sword.

Pac wouldn't be able to be signed up by WWE since he has a Toryumon (Dragon Gate) touring commitment, but generally you are right.

About AEW...

On 09/01/2019 at 09:23, EWFan2004 said:

Quick question about AEW, is it going to be officially be added in the February update, or will it be added in due time once everything has been settled in terms of how the promotion is done? Because I''d be fine either way I only ask because their first "official" event will be in May and the game will do random events until then, and will give them a TV deal and sign other wrestlers for them.

That is a bug in the game, but on the flipside because Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Hangman Page, Cody, Brandi, Scorpio Sky, Kazarian, Chris Jericho and Christopher Daniels are all under exclusive deals, it would not be realistic that they would get poched despite being under contracts like game would do since everyone is not under a written deal. WWE or Impact would look to snatch them up. There is no total solution that works for everyone.

On 09/01/2019 at 09:26, Rocky 2K19 said:

If it’s like past scenarios, they shouldn’t be added until they have a show. So June? Is the first release after the show.

That is a tough one since one can argue that their first show was All In, since a good amount of the talent from All In are still in with All Elite Wrestling, just with a few contractual issues like Pac and Jericho. That and the fact in game, All Elite contracted guys could be picked up with no bidding war or anything.

In non AEW notes:

17 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

I'm not sure if it was pointed out, but why is Impact's money so high up? Also, their production value should be a bit lower or somewhat higher than the normal value.

I fixed that I think it was from the Panda days.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2019 at 13:46, mkpunk said:

If I can get stats for them, Sure.

I am going to do an update set to go live Jan 4/5th with the core All Elite Wrestling talent signed as of now Hung Bucks, SCU, the Rhodes.

Sure thing, since I was hoping for more NOVAPro people in there:

Allie Kat:

Brawl- 50 Speed- 25 Tech- 27 Over- 13 Charisma- 63 Selling- 55 Stiffness- 30 Wages- 3000 Attitude- 60 Behavior- 60  Gimmick: Fun Babyface

Faye Jackson

Brawl- 54 Speed- 15 Tech- 20 Over- 23 Charisma- 55 Selling- 45 Stiffness- 30 Wages- 3000 Attitude- 50 Behavior- 50 Gimmick: Comedy Character

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Reflecto Is My Favorite Poster said:

Sure thing, since I was hoping for more NOVAPro people in there:

Allie Kat:

Brawl- 50 Speed- 25 Tech- 27 Over- 13 Charisma- 63 Selling- 55 Stiffness- 30 Wages- 3000 Attitude- 60 Behavior- 60  Gimmick: Fun Babyface

Faye Jackson

Brawl- 54 Speed- 15 Tech- 20 Over- 23 Charisma- 55 Selling- 45 Stiffness- 30 Wages- 3000 Attitude- 50 Behavior- 50 Gimmick: Comedy Character

Just wondering, why did you list the attitude and behaviors that low?

2 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Just wondering, why did you list the attitude and behaviors that low?

Yeah- like @Rocky 2K19 said, I wasn't sure what the default would be for them, so I skewed to the 50s/60s as fair. 80/85 is reasonable as well.