EWR January 2019 Update

1 hour ago, JeffitudeVer2.1 said:

Pardon me for asking stupid question, but who are New Japan USA? Did NJPW actually have an expansion in the US like Dragon Gate USA or NXT UK?

Fair question. I think it came down a combination of a decent amount of people requesting NJPW being playable & NJPW running shows in the US alongside ROH and the standalone shows they have like the specials later this month.

On 12/01/2019 at 01:05, JeffitudeVer2.1 said:

Pardon me for asking stupid question, but who are New Japan USA? Did NJPW actually have an expansion in the US like Dragon Gate USA or NXT UK?

It is the Dojo name and I use it for their name in the game. Maybe just maybe I should use NJPW rather than using the US...

23 hours ago, Rocky 2K19 said:

Fair question. I think it came down a combination of a decent amount of people requesting NJPW being playable & NJPW running shows in the US alongside ROH and the standalone shows they have like the specials later this month.

Exactly. New Japan ran fairly regularly especially starting last quarter last year. They are following it up with three New Begining branded shows at the end of the month/beginning of the next and G1 Supercard in April.

Edited by mkpunk

Aero Star, Allysin Kay, Drago, El Hijo del Fantasma, Hijo del Vikingo, Kongo Kong, Laredo Kid, Mario Bokara, Naomichi Marufuji, Taiji Ishimori, Tyson Dux can all be removed from Impact. If you're going to keep the guys who only work the Mexico tapings then Psycho Clown & Puma King also worked this weekends tapings.

- Aero Star just worked their Mexico tapings, but hadn't been used before that since April.

- Allysin Kay hasn't been there since January of last year.

- Drago hasn't been there since April.

- Fantasma hasn't been there since April.

- Vikingo just worked their tapings, but hadn't been these since September.

- Kongo Kong hasn't been used since October during a ONO special where he represented the other company.

- Laredo Kid hasn't been there since September.

- Mario Bokara hasn't been there since August 2017.

- Naomichi Marufuji hasn't been there since July 2017.

- Taiji Ishimori hasn't been there since July.

- Tyson Dux hasn't been used since October during a ONO special where he represented the other company.

Eddie Kingston, Hernandez, & Homicide can probably also be removed. They didn't have contracts with the company & haven't been used since October.

Add Tommy Dreamer to Impact & MLW as a midcard face. He helps out backstage for both & wrestles sometimes.

Add Willie Mack to Impact as a midcard face.

Add Trey Miguel to Impact as a lower midcard face. Remove him from WWN.

Add Melissa Santos to Impact, she is supposed to be debuting soon.

Remove ACH from MLW.

Remove Stokely Hathaway from MLW. He already left again.

Paredyse can be moved to staff as James Long as a road agent for WWE.

Add Trevor Lee to WWE under a development deal.

Add Jonah Rock to WWE under a development deal.

Add Kay Lee Ray to WWE under a development deal.

Add Alpha Female to WWE under a development deal. Rename her to Jazzy Gabert.

Remove the Luke Gallows/Nia Jax relationship, it was a joke.

On 13/01/2019 at 19:58, DoubleJ13 said:

Aero Star, Allysin Kay, Drago, El Hijo del Fantasma, Hijo del Vikingo, Kongo Kong, Laredo Kid, Mario Bokara, Naomichi Marufuji, Taiji Ishimori, Tyson Dux can all be removed from Impact. If you're going to keep the guys who only work the Mexico tapings then Psycho Clown & Puma King also worked this weekends tapings.

- Aero Star just worked their Mexico tapings, but hadn't been used before that since April.

- Allysin Kay hasn't been there since January of last year.

- Drago hasn't been there since April.

- Fantasma hasn't been there since April.

- Vikingo just worked their tapings, but hadn't been these since September.

- Kongo Kong hasn't been used since October during a ONO special where he represented the other company.

- Laredo Kid hasn't been there since September.

- Mario Bokara hasn't been there since August 2017.

- Naomichi Marufuji hasn't been there since July 2017.

- Taiji Ishimori hasn't been there since July.

- Tyson Dux hasn't been used since October during a ONO special where he represented the other company.

Eddie Kingston, Hernandez, & Homicide can probably also be removed. They didn't have contracts with the company & haven't been used since October.

Add Tommy Dreamer to Impact & MLW as a midcard face. He helps out backstage for both & wrestles sometimes.

Add Willie Mack to Impact as a midcard face.

Add Trey Miguel to Impact as a lower midcard face. Remove him from WWN.

Add Melissa Santos to Impact, she is supposed to be debuting soon.

Remove ACH from MLW.

Remove Stokely Hathaway from MLW. He already left again.

Paredyse can be moved to staff as James Long as a road agent for WWE.

Add Trevor Lee to WWE under a development deal.

Add Jonah Rock to WWE under a development deal.

Add Kay Lee Ray to WWE under a development deal.

Add Alpha Female to WWE under a development deal. Rename her to Jazzy Gabert.

Remove the Luke Gallows/Nia Jax relationship, it was a joke.

OK, I did actually did purge the Impact roster pretty pretty good before you offered your comments but thanks for the help. I'll add the Mexican guys back in when I can. I removed the two Desi Hit Squaders whom never wrestled (debating if I should remove them from the game in general.)

Puma King is maxed out. 

I'll await the WWE developmental deals until they are confirmed by WWE.

AFAIK Trevor Lee has signed but won’t be joining until he drops the title he currently holds with CWF Mid-Atlantic. So he probably won’t join until early to mid feb at the earliest pushing his game inclusion to the March update.

Add a love relationship between Killian Dain & Nikki Cross

Add a love relationship between Nasser Alruwayeh & Shadia Bseios

Remove Charlie Morgan, Demitrius Bronson, Gabriel Ealy, & Tian Bing from WWE

Add Dan Moloney to WWE under a development deal.

Add Sam Gradwell to WWE under a development deal as a heel with old school heel as his gimmick.

Add Gallus as a stable in WWE with Joe Coffey (leader), Mark Coffey, & Wolfgang.

Add the tag team European Union with Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner. Set their finisher to Powerbomb/German Suplex & 15 experience.

Spoiler

Change Adam Cole's finishers to Last Shot (Impact) & Superkick (Impact)

Change Adrian Jaoude's gimmick to martial arts.

Change Aliyah's gimmick to high society.

Change Babtunde's finishers to Spinning Belly-0to-Back (Impact) & Spinebuster (Impact)

Change Bianca Belair's finishers to K.O.D. (Impact) & 450 Splash (Top Rope). Set her gimmick to cocky.

Change Candice LeRae's finisher to Lionsault (Ground)

Set Chelsea Green's gimmick to split personality.

Change Dakota Kai's finishers to Kairopractor (Impact) & Diving Foot Stomp (Top Rope)

Change Dan Matha's finishers to Chokeslam Backbreaker (Impact) & Torture Rack (Submission)

Set Dominik Dijackovic to heel.

Set Hanson to face & change his gimmick to power & paint.

Set Humberto Carrillo to face with luchadore as his gimmick. He just got called up to 205 Live so set him to Raw I guess as an opener.

Change Io Shirai's second finisher to Shinkansen (Corner)

Change Jaxson Ryker's finishers to Slingshot Powerbomb (Impact) & Sitout Spinebuster (Impact)

Change Kacy Catanzaro's finishers to Warped Splash (Ground) & Springboard Headscissors (Corner)

Change Kairi Sane's second finsher to Anchor (Submission). Set her gimmick to pirate.

Change Keith Lee's finishers to Super Nova (Impact) & Spirit Bomb (Impact). Set him to face. Change his age to 34.

Change Lacey Lane's finishers to Crucifix Bomb (Impact) & Rope Hang Neckbreaker (Corner). Set her to face & gimmick to old school face.

Change Matt Riddle's finishers to Bro-Mission (Submission) & Final Flash (Impact). Set his gimmick to dude.

Change Mia Yim's finisher to Seoul Food (Impact)

Set Punishment Martinez's birthday to September.

Change Ricochet's second finisher to Cradle Shock (Impact)

Set Rowe to face & change his gimmck to power & paint.

Change Stacey Ervin's finishers to Moonsault (Top Rope) & Corkscrew Moonsault (Ground). Set his gimmick to dude.

Cange Taynara Conti's finisher to Tayogoshi (Impact). Set her gimmick to martial arts.

---

Set Amir Jordan's gimmick to fun babyface.

Change Ashton Smith's finisher to Ash Cloud (Impact). Set his gimmick to old school face.

Set Dave Mastiff to face with monster as his gimmick.

Change Eddie Dennis' finishers to Next Stop Driver (Impact) & Seven Bridge (Corner). Set him to heel with ice man as his gimmick.

Change Isla Dawn's finisher to Call of the Quarters (Impact). Set her to face with white witch as her gimmick.

Change Jinny's finishers to Touch of Couture (Impact) & Facelift (Corner)

Change Joe Coffey's finisher to AwRaBestFurTheBells (Impact)

Change Jordan Devlin's finishers to Irelands Call (Impact) & Moonsault (Top Rope). Set his gimmick to arrogant.

Set Kenny Williams to face & gimmick to fun babyface.

Change Killer Kelly's finishers to Dragon Sleeper (Submission) & Hesitation Dropkick (Corner)

Change Ligero's second finisher to Sliced Bread #3 (Corner)

Set Marcel Barthel to heel & gimmick to harsh german.

Change Mark Andrews' finisher to Fall to Pieces (Top Rope). Set his gimmick to daredevil.

Set Mark Coffey's age to November & 28.

Change Rhea Ripley's finisher to Riptide (Impact). Set her gimmick to metalhead.

Change Toni Storm's finishers to Storm Zero (Impact) & Diving Leg Drop (Top Rope). Set her gimmick to glam rocker.

Change Trent Seven's second finisher to Burning Hammer (Impact)

Set Tyson T-Bone's gimmick to street fighter.

Change WALTER's finishers to Gojira Clutch (Submission) & Powerbomb (Impact)

Set Wolfgang to heel.

Change Zack Gibson's finisher to Shankly Gates (Submission)

• Like 3

Updates

I am adding several of the Future of Honor Talents to RoH as openers (Dak Draper, Joe Keys, Dante Caballero, Bishop Khan, Malcolm Moses, and Rayo)

MCW is fairly updated except Gia Scott, the MCW Women's Champ. I cannot find info about her. If anyone has anything I'll try to add her.

I also added a few of the WWE UK talent not in the game (Candy Floss, Jack Starz and Jason Prime)

I am re-adding a few of the WOW wrestlers whom are in WOW. I am intending to add that promotion in March.

I swapped Gail Kim and Josh Barnett in the worker and staff since Gail is now in an angle and Barnett is virtually inactive.

I also cleared out some workers who aren't working in the business anymore and haven't for two years.

Any chance some of the OWE roster gets added, since a few will be eventually appearing in AEW (and they've done crossover work in Japan). I've been checking them out on their Youtube channel (and their first show on FSW's Twitch channel), and they have a few really talented guys

8 hours ago, urbwar said:

Any chance some of the OWE roster gets added, since a few will be eventually appearing in AEW (and they've done crossover work in Japan). I've been checking them out on their Youtube channel (and their first show on FSW's Twitch channel), and they have a few really talented guys

A few like Takehiro, T-Hawk and Lindaman are already in. I don't know enough about the rest to add. If we want to see them, please give me some stats and info.

Change Dave Mastiff's finisher to Into the Void (Corner)

Change Jinny's second finisher to Makeover (Corner)

Add Nina Samuels to WWE as a heel under a developmental deal with Prima Donna as her gimmick. Set her birth info to October & 30.

Change Nina Samuels' finishers to Prima Donna (Impact) & Hell to the Knee-na (Impact)

Change the Grizzled Young Veterans tag finisher to Ticket to Mayhem, raise their experience to 40

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic