TEW16 Real World Update: January 2019

Misc:

Spoiler

Abyss, and Sonjay Dutt will be working backstage with WWE on the main roster

Remove Matt Sydal from Impact, his contract has expired, and he is fielding offers from WWE, AEW, and Impact

Remove Stable The Furies

Remove Stable Team Big Deal

Check Active in British Isles for Hallowicked

Check Active in Japan for Sadie Gibbs

Set Colour Commentator to Usually, and Wrestler to Sometimes for Rico Bushido. Change Body Type to Muscular. Set English to Fluent. Change Status to Semi Active Wrestler

Pat Buck is Married

Change Sadie Gibbs' Style to Cruiserweight. She is dating someone

Check Active in Europe for Mark Davis

Change Bianca Blair's Default Babyface, Heel, NXT, and Bianca Belair Alter Ego Gimmick to Cocky (Cocky)

Check Active in Europe for Rey Horus

Set Paul Robinson's Hair to No

Shannon Moore is dating independent wrestler Lindsay Snow, she is not in the database though, so set his relationship to dating until/if she is ever added to the database

Copy record Argentine Backbreaker Drop - Name K.O.D. Add to Bianca Blair's Move-set

Copy record Rear Naked Choke - Name Kirifuda Clutch. Remove Rear Naked Choke from Shayna Baszler's Move-set, and add Kirifuda Clutch

Change Chris Harris' Body Type to Average, and Style to Regular Wrestler. He is Married

Check Active in Canada for Brodie Lee

Check Active in Japan for Thomas Latimer

Chris Dickinson is Dating someone

Edited by Y2JFan111

Fabian Aichner/Adrian Severe should have English for a language. Mediterranean still fucks with him being able to do promos and from what I've seen in NXT: UK, he speaks perfect english. I assume Macel Barthel/Axel Dieter Jr. speaks english too but I'm not 100% on that as I haven't actually seen him cut a promo yet.

2 hours ago, Dazed and ConFORKed said:

Fabian Aichner/Adrian Severe should have English for a language. Mediterranean still fucks with him being able to do promos and from what I've seen in NXT: UK, he speaks perfect english. I assume Macel Barthel/Axel Dieter Jr. speaks english too but I'm not 100% on that as I haven't actually seen him cut a promo yet.

Axel Dieter Jr. speaks fluent english. Most if not all the promos in wXw are done in english. Having said that I think most of the wrestlers from Europe should have english at at least passable. Most people learn english in school. 

Edited by No1Thuganomic

Misc:

Spoiler

Remove Bridging Fujiwara Armbar, and Sicilian Stretch from Tommaso Ciampa's Move-set 

Copy record Angel's Wings - Name Fairytale Ending. Add to Tommaso Ciampa's Move-set

Copy record Powerbomb - Name Project Ciampa. Add to Tommasso Ciampa's Move-set (Secondary Finisher)

Copy record Camel Clutch - Name Golem Camel. Add to Yuji Okabayashi's Move-set

Change Quiet Storm's Body Type to Bulky

Copy record Wheelbarrow Driver - Name Storm Cradle Driver. Add to Quiet Storm's Move-set

Copy record Muscle Buster - Name Kinniku Buster. Add to Muhammed Yone's Move-set

Add Fujiwara Armbar to Muhammed Yone's Move-set (Secondary Finisher)

Add 450 Splash to Gringo Loco's Move-set

Copy record Code Red - Name Taka Tonic. Add to Masa Takanashi's Move-set

Check Active in Canada, and Japan for ACH

Increase CIMA's Charisma to 80%

Change MsChif's Status to Out Of The Business

According to Cagematch Tracer X was Born March 3, 1992

Add 450 Splash to Tracer X's Move-set

Set WALTER's English to Fluent

Edited by Y2JFan111

40 minutes ago, No1Thuganomic said:

Axel Dieter Jr. speaks fluent english. Most if not all the promos in wXw are done in english. Having said that I think most of the wrestlers from Europe should have english at at least passable. Most people learn english in school. 

if I was to do this, I'd probably give them a basic level of English in general and go from there depending on the worker. I was at one point thinking about giving everyone a basic level of English as it's one of the most spoken languages in game, it's just going through an manually doing it keeps putting me off.

WWE Staff:

Spoiler

Jeff Jarrett, and Shane Helms have signed with WWE as Agents

Lotus Lock:

Spoiler

Add Move Lotus Lock:

Submission Move

None

No

No

No

No

Yes

Yes

No

Anyone

Any

Any

Copy record Lotus Lock - Name Axel Dieter Sr Special. Add to Axel Dieter Jr's Move-set

Copy record Belly-to-Back Suplex - Name Landungsbrucken. Add to Axel Dieter Jr's Move-set

Check Active in Japan for Andy Simmonz. Change Status to Semi-Active Wrestler. Set Colour Commentator to Usually. Change to Semi-Active Wrestler in RPW-UK Contract

Check Active in Japan for Chris Roberts

Check Active in Mexico for Raj Singh

Change Zack Sabre Jr to a Heel in NJPW

Add Zack Sabre Jr to ROH as a Heel

Lana Austin is Married

Remove Adrian Severe from Evolve

Copy record Revolution Bomb - Name Hasta La Vista. Add to Adrian Severe's Move-set

Add Superman Punch to Aaron Henry's Move-set

Add 630 Senton to El Hijo del Vikingo's Move-set

Add Missile Dropkick to Ultimo Ninja's Move-set

Change Patrick Clark to a Babyface in NXT, keep the Gimmick Flamboyant (Cocky)

Add Trey Miguel to PWG, as a Babyface

Add Laredo Kid to PWG, as a Babyface. According to Cagematch he was Born December 30, 1986

Add Jonathan Gresham to PWG, as a Babyface

Change Jonathan Gresham's Default Babyface, ROH, and PWG Gimmick to Wrestling Machine (Wholesome). Change his Default Heel Gimmick to Wrestling Machine (Cocky)

Check Active in USA for Mark Davis

Check Active in USA for Kyle Fletcher

Change Darby Allin's Default Babyface, Heel, Evolve, and PWG Gimmick to Weirdo (Weird). Change Based In to South West (USA)

Set Jon Moxley's WWE Contract to Expire in 3 Months

Edited by Y2JFan111

I would recommend setting Jeff Jarrett as either an Occasional Wrestler or Personality for the time being. He's signed as an agent and on screen talent, and it looks like he's headed into a program with Elias that will see him lace up the boots. WWE has enough backstage personnel that you don't need him in that role in game at the moment.

Remove Sammy Guevara from MLW

Set Caleb Konley's Impact contract to Expire in 1 month. Change Style to Regular Wrestler

Remove Diamante (Florida) from the Latin American Xchange Stable

Remove Angel Rose from Impact. Change Race to Hispanic

Add Stable The Hart Foundation - Company: MLW Formed: 2018 Members: Brian Pillman Jr, Davey Boy Smith Jr, Teddy Hart

Add Shawn Daivari to WWE as a Road Agent

Edited by Y2JFan111

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic