TEW16 Real World Update: February 2019

Here is the update for February, first off you can thank most of this months changes to @Y2JFan111 and his many posts in last months thread. Beyond that I've added around 2000 more worker names into the generator and added a few new workers to fill gaps and for the BritWres mod (full list HERE). Other than that it's been the typical updates for the month.

Enjoy

Database: February 2019
Graphics: February 2019
Workers: January 2019

Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Tag Experience Level To Matches
None: F- / 0-20
Low: E / 20-49
Medium: D+ / 50-69
Good: C / 70-99
Maximum: A* / 100+

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

• Like 2

Well, both of you are doing an extraordinary job with those updates. Kudos to you guys!

For the next update, Cody is getting knee surgery on February 12 so he'll miss 2-3 months. Perhaps reflect that in the absences.

Edited by SirEdger

Always the same, I miss something key, although all the AEW guys should be free now.

Also if the WWE title is not showing up you may want to either download the graphics pack or save this and name it "WWE_Heavy_Eco-Friendly"

ImrhRuh.jpg

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

I add stuff to my game so if it doesn't apply, please disregard.

• Sassy Stephie is pregnant so keep her out for 9 months or so.
  • Karissa Rivera & Kona Reeves are dating.
  • Mia Yim & Keith Lee are dating.
  • RVD & Katie Forbes are dating.
  • Add Hartley Jackson as an NXT Trainer.

I'm not sure how best to handle the Kris Wolf situation - she's still going to be wrestling until April.
Some people might want to book her as part of her "farewell tour" in March, but it might just be easier to set her as retired and leave it up to the player's discretion if they'd prefer to change that.

As she's retired due to long-term effects from concussions, sadly it would be worth reducing her head condition as well.

3 hours ago, Skummy said:

I'm not sure how best to handle the Kris Wolf situation - she's still going to be wrestling until April.
Some people might want to book her as part of her "farewell tour" in March, but it might just be easier to set her as retired and leave it up to the player's discretion if they'd prefer to change that.

As she's retired due to long-term effects from concussions, sadly it would be worth reducing her head condition as well.

You can set a retirement age, so if you change the birthday month to April and the Retirement Age to one year more than she's sitting at currently for age, she should retire in April in the game.

• Like 1

Change Sonny Kiss' Based In to Tri State (USA), and Style to Entertainer. He is dating someone, and is Homosexual. According to Pro Wrestling Wiki he was Born December 11, 1993, and Debuted in September 2013

Copy record Molly-Go-Round - Name Sonny Side Up. Add to Sonny Kiss' Move-set

Change Bull Pain's Based In to Great Lakes (USA). He was Born June 9, 1961

Copy record Rope Hung DDT - Name Pain Game. Add to Bull Pain's Move-set

Change Michael Cole's Based In to Mid South (USA). Set loyalty to WWE

Thaddeus Bullard is dating someone

Add Armbar to Ronda Rousey's Move-set

Change Nyla Rose's Body Type to Bulky. Add Camel Clutch to her Move-set

Add Crossface and Superkick to Kylie Rae's Move-set

According to Pro Wrestling Wiki Kylie Rae was Born August 25, 1992, and Debuted in March 2016

Kotaro Suzuki is Married

Edited by Y2JFan111

Officially released by WWE: Arn Anderson, Tye Dillinger, Hideo Itami & TJP

Set Abyss (as Chris Parks), Jeff Jarrett, Shane Helms, Shawn Daivari & Sonjay Dutt as road agents (although I assume that Sonjay might already been added but just in case.)

By the way, I noticed recently while watching Smackdown Live lately that WWE is also using John Cone as a road agent for that show. Maybe, add road agent as a role for him?

Bruce Prichard has been re-hired  by WWE and is starting on Monday as head of WWE Creative.

Add Josh Alexander to Impact Wrestling; he tweeted tonight that he signed a 3-year deal with the company.

Edited by SirEdger

Tom Lawlor needs to be assigned as MLW Champion.

Hart Foundation (Harry & Teddy) need to be assigned MLW Tag Team Champions.

Penta and Fenix are no longer under contract to MLW.

Glad to see Roman rebound in the best way possible. Active on Monday so I'm assuming he's active and ready to go moving forward.

Charlotte and Andrade are apparently dating.

Corey Graves is divorced/dating Carmella.

Kevin Owens returned.

Fallah Bah and Sami Callahan have signed re-signed a multi-year deal with Impact.

Mikey Nicholls (Nick Miller) set to work for NJPW New Japan Cup. He's also a member of CHAOS.

Heyo, I'm new to TEW (I've only played EWR for fun years ago) so sorry if my question may sound stupid or if this is not the right topic to talk about it. I downloaded the Real World Database upped in this page and I started a game with a Small Promotion (Italian Championship Wrestling to be exact), but I've noticed that every worker in the roster is set as Heel with the "Old School Heel" Gimmick. Is this something normal in-game/planned by you? Do I have to fix it in the editor or there is some other easier solution for that? Thanks in advance 😃

Edited by Carismioo

You can certainly fix it in the editor but when you book shows, there are ways to turn workers with angles or simply with the road agent notes during the matches. This will certainly help you a bit.

By the way, LuFisto posted on Facebook that she's retiring at the end of 2019 due to her knee problems. Perhaps set her as semi-active, considering that she's cancelled a lot of bookings for 2019 and will only wrestle a handful of dates until her final match.