EWR February 2019 Update

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
5 hours ago, stillbeam said:

Hey. I understand why he's not in the game, but any chance you could give me stats and all the relevant information for CM Punk, I want to add him into my game and have him join AEW. Thanks.

He is in as an announcer as he does in MMA now. He and his wife were removed from the game as per the whole two year rule for the smaller updates (this took out a LOT of wrestlers who are in smaller promotions or whom reemerged into the Indy scene in the past year or so.

Spoiler

Brawl: 83

Speed: 75

Technical: 89

Stiffness: 87

Selling: 82

Over: 90?

Charisma: 96

Attitude: 64

Behavior: 75

Ticked: High Spots, Shooting Aability, Fond Factor, Superstar Look, Announcer, Trainer

Not sure this will be relevant or not, currently, but it appears to be that Lucha Bros are signed to AEW. And because of the three promotion rule, would they still be kept in their three feds or would the next update have them be in AEW?

7 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Not sure this will be relevant or not, currently, but it appears to be that Lucha Bros are signed to AEW. And because of the three promotion rule, would they still be kept in their three feds or would the next update have them be in AEW?

They will not be AEW exclusive but I'll take precidence to promotions they are champs in.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, conker8 said:

Increase The Miz's Charisma to 93

Increase Daniel Bryan's Charisma to 92

Increase Samoa Joe's Charisma to 90

Does Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley & Kurt Angle still deserve a 95 value in Charisma ?

7 hours ago, Rocky 2K19 said:

Considering it’s more than just mic work, probably not. But I wouldn’t drop them down too much. 

In regards to this, I dropped Hogan to 92, Flair to 91, Angle to 89 and Foley to 93. My logic is Foley can talk the best out of the four and Angle hasn't been funny Angle in years.

Yeah, Hogan, Ric, and Mick should be in their early 90s, with Mick being the highest one. The man sure knows how to work a crowd after-all, but  I do think that Angle should be at least 86/87.

OK, I am doing this update on the alter egos, I am using it for the alternative typing with foreign accents in writing. Like finding Fenix. Those who are using other names currently used will be included, but I did this mostly for the foreign accents. I am debating removing the Lucha Underground names since that show is in flux.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, ViatorLipsia said:

Missing AEW Wrestlers so far:

Fenix
Pentagon Jr.
Jimmy Havoc
Aja Kong
Yuka Sakazaki
Sonny Rose
Sammy Guevara
Kylie Rae
Nyla Rose
Chuckie T
Trent
Kenny Omega

Missing GCW Wrestlers (Participated more than 2 Times in 2019):

Nate Webb
Isaias Velazquez
Orange Cassidy
Shane Mercer

The AEW wrestlers weren't announced at the time the game was released.

Isaias Velazquez and Shane Mercer are not in the game and I do not have states for.

Orange Cassidy is in the game but isn't.

Spoiler

Fire Ant is typically considered Orange Cassidy. Fire Ant has more and more and more wrestled as Cassidy.

1 minute ago, mkpunk said:

The AEW wrestlers weren't announced at the time the game was released.

Isaias Velazquez and Shane Mercer are not in the game and I do not have states for.

Orange Cassidy is in the game but isn't.

Hide contents

Fire Ant is typically considered Orange Cassidy. Fire Ant has more and more and more wrestled as Cassidy.

These are just hints for the next update. No attack or anything else. I hope it didn't come across that way.
I just saw that with Isaias Velazquez and Shane Mercer they are not in the game, too bad.

But Orange Cassidy is definitely not Fire Ant, Orange Cassidy is JC Ryder.
https://www.cagematch.net/en/?id=2&nr=2813&gimmick=Orange+Cassidy
https://www.cagematch.net/en/?id=2&nr=4112&gimmick=Fire+Ant

17 minutes ago, ViatorLipsia said:

These are just hints for the next update. No attack or anything else. I hope it didn't come across that way.
I just saw that with Isaias Velazquez and Shane Mercer they are not in the game, too bad.

But Orange Cassidy is definitely not Fire Ant, Orange Cassidy is JC Ryder.
https://www.cagematch.net/en/?id=2&nr=2813&gimmick=Orange+Cassidy
https://www.cagematch.net/en/?id=2&nr=4112&gimmick=Fire+Ant

Spoiler

In the past there was a video of an unmasked Fire Ant proving to be Orange Cassidy. For some reason Cagematch don't recognize it. But look there has not been a match where Orange Cassidy faced off with Fire Ant on.the other side and their dates typically align too...

As for your apology, none needed but appreciated. The AEW adds we're mostly around the time of the second press conference.

Edited by mkpunk

Regarding your actual AEW Roster:

"Duan Yingman" is the Wrong Name of the Wrestler which made it really difficult to find out who he is, his Name is "Duan Yingnan" it's a little Typo. I'm not into OWE at all, but after some research i should maybe give it a try. Whatever, here are the Pics for Gao Jingjia and Duan Yingnan:

Gao Jingjia
v2oZiLo.jpg

Duan Yingnan
tmie5ck.jpg

21 hours ago, ViatorLipsia said:

Regarding your actual AEW Roster:

"Duan Yingman" is the Wrong Name of the Wrestler which made it really difficult to find out who he is, his Name is "Duan Yingnan" it's a little Typo. I'm not into OWE at all, but after some research i should maybe give it a try. Whatever, here are the Pics for Gao Jingjia and Duan Yingnan:

Gao Jingjia
v2oZiLo.jpg

Duan Yingnan
tmie5ck.jpg

Thanks I edited the entry. Nice catch on the likely typo of Duan's name.

Note, I have added Orange Cassidy to the game again. I might be able to add Shane Mercer and Isaias before the Thursday deadline.