EWR February 2019 Update

6 hours ago, rhyseyboy said:

Are there any split data scenarios for 2019? As in where you can play as RAW/SD/NXT separately?

Ive been meaning to do one for post-Rumble but just haven’t been motivated (though it’s not really that hard.) @JMarushin has done up a brand split similar to how I do mine for the time being. That can be found here: 

12 hours ago, Rocky 2K19 said:

Ive been meaning to do one for post-Rumble but just haven’t been motivated (though it’s not really that hard.) @JMarushin has done up a brand split similar to how I do mine for the time being. That can be found here: 

Well for until Mania it is considering NXT talents are also on RAW and SmackDown and Becky and Charlotte have been both on RAWs too. I might do one myself with the May data after the whole International Superstar Shake-Up.

As for the game update, I'm looking to have it up by Wednesday night after NXT airs. I'm fairly close to where it needs to be.

I cleaned up some rosters, mainly CRASH, AAA, IMPACT, ROH and WWE.

Several workers have been renamed and changed pics but in the pic folder the file will represent the current name.

I'm also debating a More than Mania idea for the April pack. April SHOULD also include WOW! I am not including it as I need stats for those not in the game.

I removed some more workers who have not worked in the last two years regularly.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 2

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic