2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

RoHitman Reigns

God I love Chris Long

The Eagles plan to franchise Nick Foles so they can trade him this spring. Going rate is only a third round. 

I'll always cherish him for bringing in that first Super Bowl, but in a salary cap league, you can't long term have two QBs of the talent we have. I really hope he goes somewhere and does well. 

I have no idea where he might end up, but my early mind says Jacksonville. I think Miami is possible, and I'm not even ruling out Tampa Bay.

But I hope he ends up a Bronco so @Meacon has to root for a Philadelphia Eagle Super Bowl winning QB ❤️

3 hours ago, Lineker said:

I was hoping we'd just go around and play one game in every place we've been rumored to play. Like, San Antonio, San Francisco, San Diego, London, Mexico City, Las Vegas, hell, throw a game in LA at the Coliseum too, then finish it off back in Oakland.

• Like 1

I was hoping the Raiders would travel around the country in a bus, playing in high school stadiums and solving mysteries

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Lint said:

I was hoping the Raiders would travel around the country in a bus, playing in high school stadiums and solving mysteries

Nah, what the Raiders need is a huge flatbed truck, like the kind they move the Space Shuttle around on, and to just hit the road playing on that, accompanied by that huge ass guitar truck from Fury Road. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mick said:

WELCOME EVERYONE AS TOM BRADY BEGINS HIS QUEST FOR HIS SEVENTH SUPER BOWL RING!

Never gonna happen, the odds are too great, he'll never be able to overcome them.  Underdogs like the Patriots will never be able to win the big one.

• Like 2

New season begins for hope and optimism with the Lions. 

My prediction is that the defense improves significantly but Stafford continues to be mediocre. Fans will call for the rookie QB we draft to take over.

Apparently the Pats took notes from the Lions from our game with the Rams. 

My Steelers predictions are that we will start well, Big Ben will get hurt and return too early, a star player (or two) will have contract issues and either walk out or just not play, and any early season positivity will be lost when we get pipped to the play-offs by the Ravens. Or the Browns.

Buccaneers prediction: 

OFF-SEASON: 
:w00t:

PRE-SEASON: 
:D

REGULAR SEASON, WEEKS 1-4:
(H)

REGULAR SEASON, WEEKS 5-8

:) 

REGULAR SEASON, WEEKS 9-12:

:mellow:

REGULAR SEASON, WEEKS 13-16: