2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Mathieu not being loyal? Colour me shocked.

I know Suggs is an all-time beast but I haven't heard much about him recently and he is getting up there in age. His stats for last season still look decent though and he was selected to the Pro Bowl the year before, so it might be a good pick-up. Hell, the team can't get any worse anyway I suppose.

I enjoy the angle the Detroit Free Press decided to take on the Lions signing Danny Amendola.

"HEY, THE NEW GUY ALMOST DIED ONCE. EVERYBODY GET HYPE"

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2019/03/11/detroit-lions-wr-danny-amendola/3127974002/

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Can Suggs still go? Neat that he's coming back to the state where he played college ball.

He's a 3rd down OLB now. Basically you get that vicious pass rush but not every down. It's a good depth signing. I feel like he'd have been a better fit on a team like Chicago or somewhere, but for a team like Arizona with money to blow you might as well.

Bittersweet to say goodbye to Suggs, but 16 years is a hell of a long time and he's going to always be a legend here.

Also with that Kwon Alexander contract I think it's safe to say the Ravens are very much priced out on CJ Mosley. Have fun, whoever, paying $16 million a year to a LB who can't defend against the pass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Admin

Former Miami Dolphins right tackle Ja'Wuan James intends to sign a four-year, $52 million deal that includes $33 million guaranteed with the Denver Broncos, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Former Los Angeles Rams franchise safety Lamarcus Joyner plans to sign a four-year deal with the Oakland Raiders, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Former Houston Texans defensive back Kareem Jackson intends to sign a three-year, $33 million deal with the Denver Broncos that includes $23 million guaranteed, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Really happy with the Lions pick-ups - it looks like we're actually doing free agency properly this year! 😮 

• Like 1