2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

RoHitman Reigns

2 minutes ago, Eric Buschenhagen said:

I want Gettleman fired RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I’m not even sure that’s enough.  Shoot him out of a fucking cannon.

I thought he was doing so well for awhile and then he goes and does this. He was lined up perfectly to have Saquon and Odell in their primes with a ton of rookie contracts around them at the same time the Eagles would be retooling around Wentz's megadeal and the Cowboys around Dak's.

tbf I like the idea of trading OBJ but I would've thought we would get more in return.

Gettleman seems to be winging it because why sign OBJ long term and eat dead cap by trading him the very next off-season? Why let Collins walk for nothing? 

At this point I have no clue on what we're doing in the draft or what direction we're taking in general moving forward.. I wouldn't be surprised if Eli was named the starting QB tonight and released the next morning. 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, livid said:

Love the Ford trade and deal. Both cheaper than I thought they'd be!

Now who the hell are the 49ers drafting at#2!?

For various reasons, could Bosa tumble to Oakland all the way down in #4?

Last thought on the Browns:

31 minutes ago, Lineker said:

For various reasons, could Bosa tumble to Oakland all the way down in #4?

Last thought on the Browns:

The beauty of the trade is that no matter who the Cardinals pick there will be interest from teams for #2 so the 49ers very well could trade back too. 

• Like 1