2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

RoHitman Reigns

3 hours ago, Eric Buschenhagen said:

Fuck the Giants.  Fuck Dave Gettleman.  Fuck John Mara.  Fuck Steve Tisch.

And you know what, fuck MetLife Stadium too.  Let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the tides rides and submerge the whole rat-infested place.

So.....how do you really feel?

I like the moves the Browns are making, but the Giants are SCREWED. Granted, they already were somewhat, since Eli doesn't seem to be going anywhere (including retirement or the bench), but at this point I think its safe to say they're a lock for the NFC basement.

4 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

Will be interesting to see what third tier players the Pats are gonna sign - and still go to the Super Bowl with.  After starting 1-3 of course.

Other NFL teams: Bring me only the stars, I don't need any depth

Patriots: So we can only have 53 players on our roster as a result they all need to play 3 positions to give us maximum depth

Other NFL teams: Why do the Pats always win?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lineker said:

For various reasons, could Bosa tumble to Oakland all the way down in #4?

Last thought on the Browns:

I doubt Bosa is dropping to 4, but there's TONS of D-Line talent at the top of the draft. Allen looks nice too. There's the DT who's name I forget, as well.

2 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

I think the guaranteed amount in this deal is more than what Pittsburgh was offering, but no matter what he (of course) lost out on money by sitting out the entire year.

Pittsburgh offered $33m in a 'rolling guarantee' which isn't a guarantee at all because they would have gave him the ball 400 times and then cut him after only paying 14-20.

15 minutes ago, livid said:

21 minutes ago, Maxx said:

According to Boomer Esiason, Dave Gettleman "did the right thing by his quarterback"  

:huh:

<_<