2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

RoHitman Reigns

15 hours ago, Adam said:

Mathieu not being loyal? Colour me shocked.

What loyalty do you think he owes to the Texans?  He signed a one year contract, he played for the duration of it and became a free agent again.  He's not from Houston, he wasn't drafted by Houston, so how is he not being loyal?  He didn't even go to a division opponent.

• Like 2

• Admin
17 minutes ago, Maxx said:

What loyalty do you think he owes to the Texans?  He signed a one year contract, he played for the duration of it and became a free agent again.  He's not from Houston, he wasn't drafted by Houston, so how is he not being loyal?  He didn't even go to a division opponent.

Hard to disagree. Just frustrating. Gipson is a downgrade for sure. On the plus side though, it's a three-year deal worth a little more than $22 million. Less than half what Earl Thomas was looking for.

32 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I'm referring to his Cardinals departure to be honest, it still leaves a bad taste in the mouth of us Cards fans. Am I being wholly reasonable? Nah, probably not :P

13 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Love Jordan Hicks but with his injury history, thats a lot of money.  Best of luck to him