2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

RoHitman Reigns

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Meanwhile Colin Kaepernick is still not on a roster.

Kaepernick is still toxic at the moment. I think its about the controversy and media circus he would bring if someone signs him, plus owners still being sore over his collusion lawsuit. However, I'll be very surprised if he isn't either on an NFL roster or at least given some looks/tryouts by a few teams for the 2020 season. 

I still think Eric Reid had more of a case, and that Kaepernick would have lost had his suit gone to trial.

*edited to add* Kareem Hunt being suspended doesn't surprise me, but 8 games isn't long enough. His ass should be out for the entire season.

Edited by GhostMachine

Kaepernick had as much of a case as anybody. He was 1 play away from winning a Super Bowl and we were supposed to believe that he wasn't in the top 64 QBs in a league that still somehow employs Garrett Gilbert and Matt Barkley. 

The only reason he's not playing is because America is overrun by Trump fueled racist fucktards now and the NFL doesn't want to upset them. There's a lot "toxic" about the NFL but Colin Kaepernick is not one of them

• Like 4