Sign in to follow this  
Carlos Buschtran

MLB 2019

I think Hinch bungled it by not having both of them ready to go in a Game 5. It was too great of an unknown trotting JV out there. It doesn't mess with their ALCS rotation (if they get there) as much as people say though, Greinke in Game 1 covers their ass there. 

It's kind of the result of bringing in Miley during a blowout though, didn't leave Hinch as much freedom as he'd have liked.

My buddy text me that St. Louis scored ten runs in the first inning and I read it as "ten home runs" and thought he had slipped into the marijuana or suttin. 

Nobody cares about the World Series anymore, anyway!

:(

The thing that is particularly odd with Playoff Kershaw is his WHIP is relatively close to his career average but his ERA is 2 full points higher. It's just bizarre, he gets the outs but seemingly every ball he does put in play winds up leading to a run.

A basic statistical inference means he should have a postseason stretch where he throws to a 0.60 ERA at some point. Similar to A-Rod's .400 batting average in 2009. Just a progression to the mean.

I woke up and couldn't believe it. I know they only had a 3 run lead but I thought for sure the Dodgers were just gonna stroll to a win. 

Hard to believe we're a Rays win away from 3 of the 4 100 win teams all being eliminated in the Division Series. 

That's good. That was a good one. Sometimes your jokes fall a little flat. But that one, that was a good one. 

It'd be hilarious if they won the World Series after Harper left.

As a Mets fan, you probably don't remember, but it's Best-of-7 in the playoffs, so there's still a long way to go. 😛 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 09/10/2019 at 18:28, Trent Buschetta said:

Brian McCann retired immediately after the game

Officially, but internally he retired after the third inning.

• Like 1

Maaaaaaaaan, Judge just got under that one or that would've been his second homer tonight.