MLB 2019

The Buscher

They're saying its just an inflammation, but I suspect its worse than that. Could be a muscle strain or something along those lines. Those can take a lot longer than 10 days to recover from. I had a right shoulder strain once, and it took about a month to heal.

I agree with you. No matter who they're playing, I'll probably be for the Dodgers next time they're in the World Series. Even if its the Red Sox. My parents are both Dodgers fans, and are in their 70's with major health problems. Would like to see the team win another championship while they're both around to see it.

Kershaw is my favorite active southpaw pitcher. (Yes, I like him more than Chris Sale and David Price. And Sale isn't active at the moment.)

Incidentally, Tommy Lasorda is my all-time favorite manager. 

Edited by GhostMachine

Speaking of suspended games...I find it to be really silly that you can only suspend a tie game.

It looks like it might rain until 1 AM but they’re probably still going to force the Mets and Indians to finish their game.  It’s an official game, but they won’t call it because both teams are in a playoff race and they don’t have the option of suspending it.

So the death report revealed Tyler Skaggs had alcohol, oxy, and fentanyl in him at his death. Basically choked on his own vomit. He also was apparently in same clothes wore day prior. Family is trying to look into all this and find out who gave it to him as they believe someone on Angel's staff is guilty here.