MLB 2019

The Buscher

Rays prospect Blake Bivens' family murdered

His wife, his 14 month old daughter and his mother-in-law. All by his wife's 18-year-old brother.

• Sad 4

On 22/08/2019 at 05:55, DMN said:

Full warning that I might be looking at this through Dodger blue lenses, but Sandy Koufax is one of the greatest left-handers in history and Clayton Kershaw just passed him for most wins by a LH Dodger at 166. 

Need to get this man a Series. One of the greatest of all-time.

Fuck Sandy Koufax. He lead to Brian Rusk killing himself. :(

• Like 1

On 03/09/2019 at 22:30, Trent Buschetta said:

And with one of the most colossal choke jobs in team history, I’ve watched my last Mets game for the season.

Edwin Diaz blowing his UCL opening his hotel room door would be a better contribution to the team than him pitching for them again.

Their entire run was hilariously book-ended by Mike Francesa giving up on them and then Mike Francesa talking about how he was the only one preaching patience.

I burst out laughing when I got a blip on my phone that Diaz gave up another home run and blew another save.

I don’t see how the Mets can bring him back next year.  I really don’t.  He was great in Seattle where the entire city is just waiting for the Seahawks season to start, but New York is a different beast.  Some guys just plum can’t take the pressure of a rabid fanbase and near constant media scrutiny.

They won’t get anything of value for him despite him still being young and cost controlled for a long time, but they need to move him anyway.  BVW isn’t going to want to do it, but it’s the best thing for the team.  Admit the blockbuster trade was a mistake and move on.

20 minutes ago, Trent Buschetta said:

I burst out laughing when I got a blip on my phone that Diaz gave up another home run and blew another save.

I don’t see how the Mets can bring him back next year.  I really don’t.  He was great in Seattle where the entire city is just waiting for the Seahawks season to start, but New York is a different beast.  Some guys just plum can’t take the pressure of a rabid fanbase and near constant media scrutiny.

And the 2019 Sonny Gray Award goes to...

• Like 1