MLB 2019

The Buscher

Manfred’s finally acknowledged as much, and says the league will make modifications in the offseason.

But it’s been obvious all year.  There are over 50 players with 30+ home runs and about 120 with 20+.  It’s absurd.

With a non-juiced ball I’m fairly sure Pete still would’ve easily passed the Mets’ single season record (41) but probably ends in the high 40s.  Would be in line with the estimates I’ve seen that most guys’ power numbers are up around 10%.

I suppose that's a fair estimate. I'll use my favorite Red, Eugenio Suarez as an example. A guy that has proven he's likely a high-20's to low/mid-30's when it comes to homers has hit 49 so far. Nevermind the fact that prior to this year, my baby boi DJ LeMahieu's career high in home runs was 15 and he's hit 26. I could likely hit a dozen homers this year if I just swung with an uppercut. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Meacon said:

I suppose that's a fair estimate. I'll use my favorite Red, Eugenio Suarez as an example. A guy that has proven he's likely a high-20's to low/mid-30's when it comes to homers has hit 49 so far. Nevermind the fact that prior to this year, my baby boi DJ LeMahieu's career high in home runs was 15 and he's hit 26. I could likely hit a dozen homers this year if I just swung with an uppercut. :lol: 

I reckon I could hit one or two just bunting.

11 hours ago, Meacon said:

L A U N C H A N G L E

A

U

N

C

H

A

N

G

L

E

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Anyone make it that hasn't won before or won it in a super long time? I'm not sure I'll watch but I need a team to root for

Brewers. Nats. Rays.

All haven’t won it. I’m guessing Brewers are a no go for you though!

After spending nearly $200 million on Chris Sale and Nathan Eovaldi, the Red Sox owner came out and said the team has to get below the luxury tax threshold.

This comes at a time when JD Martinez can opt-out after the World Series, Mookie Betts having only a year left before free agency, and a bunch of their young players are due for substantial arbitration raises.

Between that and clearing out their front office, Boston might be blowing things up and starting over only a year after winning a championship.

• Haha 1