EWB Fantasy Baseball: Keeper League of the Seven Keys

Gabriel

8 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I don't think there's anyway we'd get through a live draft. I'd rather do offline but with relatively quick time limits. 

We could always do an offline draft where everyone compiles a list of players they want, in the order they want them, and I can do it that way... or we could do something like a 12 hour time limit. If we do the time limit, I'd suggest allowing anyone who missed their pick to jump in with their pick when they get the opportunity.

• 1 month later...

As we have some overlap in players, I've been waiting for the other league to finish our draft... but we're fast approaching opening day.

So, how does everyone want to do our draft? Do you want to submit lists, do a draft the same way the other league is, or arrange for a live draft that works for most, if not all, and have anyone who can't make it just make their priority lists in yahoo prior to the draft?

I will tell you with 100% certainty that if you try to do the draft like mine, you won't be starting your season until May, at the earliest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gabriel said:

As we have some overlap in players, I've been waiting for the other league to finish our draft... but we're fast approaching opening day.

So, how does everyone want to do our draft? Do you want to submit lists, do a draft the same way the other league is, or arrange for a live draft that works for most, if not all, and have anyone who can't make it just make their priority lists in yahoo prior to the draft?

I think at this point we'd have to do a live draft. 

@The Fork Horsemen, @Ms. Canadian Destroyer, @Howdy Cloudy, @Ace Berimmer, @SeanDMan, @Twist, @The Chiksrara Special

Just confirming that you guys are all still interested.

Also, we will have to hold a live draft to make this happen, but anyone who can't make it for the time we decide on can set a priority list in yahoo that will auto-draft for you. Let me know what time works for you guys to draft within the next week, and we will figure out the best possible compromise to ensure that as many people as possible can do the live draft.

11 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I think I'm out. I didn't think this was happening and I've joined a new league in the meantime. 

and we are thrilled to have you

• Like 1

Well, I suppose with less than eight teams, it doesn't really make any sense to go ahead.

Next season, I will have this up and ready to draft at the very start of spring training to get our keeper league started. For the meantime, I guess I'll just do my best to dominate in Maxx's league.