Apex Legends

probablyoliver

I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I really like Lifeline, just because I love the healer classes. Because when I fail at killing people (often, I can't aim worth shit), I can still be useful.

I've finished top 2/3 a few times, never winning. 

I have no interest at all in the game because the BR format just doesn't appeal to me.

What I do love is how the developers just dead dropped it out of no where instead of announcing it and letting people shit their pants about EA changing things, blah blah blah and half-dooming the game before it ever came out.

• 4 weeks later...

I have this on Xbox. Got it on PC too but it throws back an error message and when I googled it all the answers were like "well, basically, you need a new CPU". Anyway, add me on XBL if you guys fancy, I'd love to play with some EWBers rather than randoms.

• Like 1

I had the most insane teammate just now. 1 min 30 sec in our third party member dies, my teammate (Lifeline) is taking fire, and I'm thinking "oh this is gonna be a short game".

Nope, Lifeline takes out an entire squad by herself.

And then another squad.

And then another squad.

And then another squad.

We wound up lasting for about 12 minutes, the entire time me with my thumb up my ass and Lifeline absolutely nuking entire squads. The only reason she died is because she got caught in a firefight between two squads and I'm an ineffective coward at worst, an ineffective try hard at best. I popped off a few shots and almost downed a guy but it was too much and I died in the middle of the same firefight that killed her.

But man, the entire time on voice coms I was like "Hey on my way to hel... nevermind. You got it. Okay." The only thing I could think of say at the end was that it was a pleasure playing with a god, but even gods must die.

Yes, I too enjoy riding the coattails of random awesome players and then when it comes time for me to step up and contribute, letting them down terribly.

• Like 2

I had a game where I was teamed up with two players who were both insanely high levels with loads of kills on their banners.

Both of them died within thirty seconds of landing. 😕

• Like 1

Placed #2 solo in a game. Lifeline died within 2 minutes, my other teammate within 5 minutes. I figured I was toast after that but I managed to stay alive up until Ring 5. Was just me vs. a full squad, with me sneaking around the ring as Wraith >_>