Sign in to follow this  
mkpunk

EWR 2019 March Update

WWE Roster :

Asuka to Smackdown

Bobby Roode to Raw

Lio Rush to Raw

Rey Mysterio to Smackdown

Also add Dana Warrior as a writer for WWE.

2 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Also add Dana Warrior as a writer for WWE.

I think she would need to be added...

Although reports say that it's not a permanent role for her so maybe after second thought, maybe wait a bit before adding her.

On 02/03/2019 at 00:16, SirEdger said:

Although reports say that it's not a permanent role for her so maybe after second thought, maybe wait a bit before adding her.

I think I'll add her regardless...

I am looking to have a HUGE update here. I am adding three full-time promotions to the game: AIW, C4 and WOW!. This brings the promotion count to 26 while More Than Mania will be 31 promotions. I am looking to add a ton of workers to fill in gaps for the in-game and those I am adding for More Than Mania. This will be a big undertaking for sure but I think will work out pretty well.

Add Brandon Cutler to AEW as a face with old school face as his gimmick. Change his birthday info to June & 31. Change his first finisher to Diamond Cutler (Impact).

Add Bea Priestly to AEW as a heel with old school heel as her gimmick.

Add Kip Sabian to AEW as a heel with cocky as his gimmick.

Michael Nakazawa needs to be added back into the game & to AEW.

Excalibur should probably be added back as a worker since he's the "authority figure" in PWG & seems to be working with AEW too.

Change Tony Khan to a writer in AEW. Check unsackable & booker. Make his contract written.

Add Shahid Khan to AEW as the owner. July 68, 73 talent & 85 backstage. Check unsackable. Set style to prefers high flying.

Add Alex Marvez in staff as an announcer, April 48, $25000 ,67 talent & 88 backstage. Add him to AEW under a written contract.

Make BJ Whitmer & QT Marshall's contracts written.

Add Double or Nothing as an event for AEW in May as a PPV.

Add Fight For the Fallen as an event for AEW in July as a PPV.

Under owners set styles

Court Bauer - perfers high flying

Marisela Pena Roldan - perfers high flying

Sinclair - perfers technical skills

Karen Jarrett can probably be removed as an owner.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DoubleJ13 said:

Add Brandon Cutler to AEW as a face with old school face as his gimmick. Change his birthday info to June & 31. Change his first finisher to Diamond Cutler (Impact).

Add Bea Priestly to AEW as a heel with old school heel as her gimmick.

Add Kip Sabian to AEW as a heel with cocky as his gimmick.

Michael Nakazawa needs to be added back into the game & to AEW.

Excalibur should probably be added back as a worker since he's the "authority figure" in PWG & seems to be working with AEW too.

Change Tony Khan to a writer in AEW. Check unsackable & booker. Make his contract written.

Add Shahid Khan to AEW as the owner. July 68, 73 talent & 85 backstage. Check unsackable. Set style to prefers high flying.

Add Alex Marvez in staff as an announcer, April 48, $25000 ,67 talent & 88 backstage. Add him to AEW under a written contract.

Make BJ Whitmer & QT Marshall's contracts written.

Add Double or Nothing as an event for AEW in May as a PPV.

Add Fight For the Fallen as an event for AEW in July as a PPV.

Under owners set styles

Court Bauer - perfers high flying

Marisela Pena Roldan - perfers high flying

Sinclair - perfers technical skills

Karen Jarrett can probably be removed as an owner.

Tony will be the owner of AEW since Shahid may or may not retired quickly in game due to age.

I may add Excalibur back in I'm not sure.

Manassas WILL be added. I was thinking he may be an X at DDT for obvious reasons...

Karen is in as an owner since she would be a best fit in any staff roles in game this way.

As for Court, the MLW style and even Sinclair with ROH, the styles are kind of too unique to fit in a box for the in game signings. Both are hybrid where technical and high flying and even brawling are equally represented. In game the owner style would interfere with these promotions in game. Even CZW or say DTU would have that issue.

Edited by mkpunk

Jessie Kaye should be removed as an active wrestler, since she's actually NXT/WWE referee Jessika Karr

• Like 1

Remove Allie from Impact and add her to AEW (If the promotion is in). Confirmed she has worked in Impact without a contract since late last year, confirmed signed to AEW during Road to Double or Nothing. 

• Like 1

On 21/03/2019 at 23:00, Gambit2016 said:

Remove Allie from Impact and add her to AEW (If the promotion is in). Confirmed she has worked in Impact without a contract since late last year, confirmed signed to AEW during Road to Double or Nothing. 

I would have done that by now if I weren't on vacation the last few days and for two more.

Just a question due to the retirements of the Bella Twins and Jason Jordan becoming a road agent, does anyone have a problem with me deleting them as workers? Jordan I'll add as a producer but I'm not sure if the Bell as are good to be added as staff.

I'd hold off on the Bella's, could end up just being BS for their reality show. Maybe just have them as non wrestlers so could use them as a manager and switch them back to active if they pop up again at some point.  

2 hours ago, Gambit2016 said:

I'd hold off on the Bella's, could end up just being BS for their reality show. Maybe just have them as non wrestlers so could use them as a manager and switch them back to active if they pop up again at some point.  

That was what I was pondering given both have been fairly inactive even in the past two three years.

Just an FYI I'll do the April update for Friday night and the More than Mania version should be up Sunday.

• Like 1

I will not have WrestleCon as a part of the More Than Mania update. Also More Than Mania staff will not be in the normal staff going forward if they are in other countries.

3 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I will not have WrestleCon as a part of the More Than Mania update. Also More Than Mania staff will not be in the normal staff going forward if they are in other countries.

Why? Visa issues?

Lol sorry couldn't resist.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neil_1113 said:

Why? Visa issues?

Lol sorry couldn't resist.

Yeah I'm bitter about the Dragon Gate ones...

It'll be up in April. Tomorrow is not April. So no.

10 minutes ago, Lineker said:

It'll be up in April. Tomorrow is not April. So no.

On 27/03/2019 at 14:19, mkpunk said:

Just an FYI I'll do the April update for Friday night and the More than Mania version should be up Sunday.

This is why I asked .