TEW16 Real World Update: March 2019

Also, Allie should have a bump in her wholesome and weird performance while Jordynne Grace probably needs a boost to her brute performance.  Grace should probably have a boost in the power skill --> low 60s maybe?

Edited by KJE

BC Indy Scene stuff:

-Chance Beckett can be retired. According to Cagematch, he hasn't wrestled since 2013, and I haven't heard of any activity from him.

-Veronika Vice can either be set to retired or semi-active. She hasn't been active since 2016 as far as I know.

EDIT: Tyler Colton is listed as a Lightweight, but he's a big dude and cagematch has his weight at 268 pounds.

Workers to Add:

Camaro Cope (low rent Briscoes gimmick. He's relatively new to the scene, but is main eventing local events. Basic brawler with a little bit of hardcore and flying skills. Decent charisma, but low mic skills. Hair set to none. I can't find his age, but I rolled with him at my MMA Dojo in the past and I think he's a bit younger than I am, so I would set it to about 28.)

Jade (gimmick similar to Daffney from WCW, but better wrestling skills. Her technical should be highest, probably around the 40 mark, but she's steadily improving every time I see her. High flying should be pretty close to technical. Selling is very good. I hate the name of the stat, but sex appeal would be averagely solid. She's a good looking woman, but doesn't have the "Diva" look that I think the game is asking about. Again, charisma is decent, around the 40-55 mark, but mic skills would be lower.)

Collin Cutler (one half of Cougar Meat, with Kyle Sebastian who is already in the database. Collin doesn't have the sparkle that Kyle does, but I think his technique and psychology is much more solid. Cutler trains some guys out at Big West Wrestling, has pretty good high flying and technical skills, and can brawl pretty well despite his size. Charisma for him and Sebastian should be as high as you will go for "local" wrestlers though. Those guys always steal the show, and always get the best crowd interaction. Selling and psychology should be good.)

Sean Gaston (has a Top Gun gimmick. High energy and lots of crowd interaction with this dude. Charisma should be good, mic skills a bit lower, but not bad. Again, technical and flying are his specialties, with technical being higher.)

Black Dragon (the legendary Black Dragon stays in BC these days, but he's still out there putting on some of the better matches at most events, and working a lot with the younger guys to develop their skills and put them over. Dragon's high flying skills should be decent-to-good, as he can still go quite well... technical should be decent, but his highest stats should be psychology and selling by far.)

Slave (owner of Thrash Wrestling and current Big West Wrestling Television Champion. Think Jeff Hardy for flying and technical skills, but lower them appropriately. Slave is an old school brawler, who doesn't shy away from the hardcore, but likes to utilize a decent amount of high flying spots. They're not the base of his match, but he sprinkles them in throughout his matches well. Psychology and selling should be pretty good, but again, think Jeff Hardy if he was more of an old school guy who happened to do a few high flying moves well. Slave's matches are always fun to watch because he's got good charisma, but for me, the biggest thing I watch for is how the match is put together, because he understands the business so well and draws a lot from the old school mindset)

All of these people are from Thrash Wrestling, which is local to Vernon, BC and does shows in other cities in the area. We've even got Silas Young coming in next month!

Edited by Gabriel

Gianni Valletta should be added to AJPW and in a tag with TAJIRI (add active in Japan)

Akira (Italian) should be renamed in Akira Francesco and added to AJPW (active in Europe, British Isles and Japan)

Yohei Nakajima is now Black Menso-re

Wrestlers to create:

Hokuto Omori

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=35341

Atsuki Aoyagi (set him as Yuma Aoyagi's brother)

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=35551

Dan Tamura

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=35550

Stables:

Sweeper: Jake Lee, Ryouji Sai, Koji Iwamoto

Teams: Jake Lee and Koji Iwamoto (they are also the new All-Asia Tag Champions)

Takao Omori and Black Menso-re

Just a heads up, I'll probably release a pre and post WrestleMania update for April, thekey thing will be to fix any minor issues I might have missed, but the post update version will be for April 1st but have changes from TakeOver and WrestleMania.

1 hour ago, SCCWGM said:

Just an fYI, OVW has resigned as Impact's developmental promotion. They are also on TV, youtube, and on their own online network. Tony Gunn has been added to Impact. 

I removed them because they needed to have most of their roster added to the game.

I'm gonna hopefully get a pre-WrestMania version out tomorrow at some point. It's going to mostly be a key update type of thing and I'll work on other stuff upto the Mania release, so basically look at it as a preview for the Mania release.

Edited by TheWho87

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic