Mobile Games

Draevyn

Quill18 has done a couple series of him playing Football Manager the last few years. IIRC, he went in to it with a very limited understanding of how the game worked, and with the help of his viewers, learned how to play it. Was entertaining to watch.

3 hours ago, MDK said:

I found it! It was bookmarked in a different browser.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/405066-american-football/

2 hours ago, Pooker said:

Quill18 has done a couple series of him playing Football Manager the last few years. IIRC, he went in to it with a very limited understanding of how the game worked, and with the help of his viewers, learned how to play it. Was entertaining to watch.

Thanks MDK! Reading through that now, it's really interesting! Poker, I've got to look that guy up as well! Thanks for the recommendation!

• 1 month later...

I’ve started playing the early access of TES: Blades. It’s decent for now but I know it’s going to get grindy eventually. It’s my first foray into this universe so I’m taking it in strides and may be missing a few things.

I had Elvenar on my Kindle, but removed it and run it through my computer, instead.

Have an Android emulator on my computer, and run Marvel Contest of Champions, Future Fight, Puzzle Quest and Strike Force on it. But I rarely log onto Contest of Champions any more, and Puzzle Quest has gotten boring. I also have King's Raid, and the aforementioned Elvenar on ther., But King's Raid I only log into about once or twice a week.

What I need is a decent mobile game that works without Wi-Fi, for when I'm travelling with my Kindle. I had Doctor Who Legacy and Smashy City. But DWL shut down, and Smashy City sometimes freezes, with a wipe and reinstall being the only fis. Unforuntately, doing that requires starting all over again.

• 3 years later...

Primarily Pokemon Go, with a sideline of Simpsons Tapped Out that I'll check once or twice a day to set whatever tasks going that I need to during an event.

I was messing with Retro Bowl/Goal a bit semi-recently but if I'm just passing the time on my phone it's usually checking Twitter.

19 hours ago, Pooker said:

The Simpsons Tapped Out a few times a day. Need to get back to my Stardew Valley game, now that 1.5 has been released on mobile. Have a few others I jump on depending on my mood, but it's been a while.

I played Tapped Out so much a long time ago, but gave up on it after it became far too repetitive. There used to be differences in events, but it became "make this person do this task 5 times" for everything, with the standard EA "it sure would be easier if you spent real money on this character" on top.

Any chance something has changed in that regard?