EWB's favorite live album

Lint

Just kinda curious, out of all live albums, what are some of EWB's personal favorites, or even you think are the best?

My vote is Cheap Trick's "Cheap Trick at Budokan".  If for no other reason then EVERYONE knows that version of "I Want You to Want Me".  You notice how you never hear the studio version on the radio?  Yea, thats because it sucks.  Its much slower paced and slower rhythme'd and isn't anywhere near as catchy as the live version

Co-sign for Nightwish - End of an Era

Of those albums that i have heard: 

The Band - The Last Waltz (my late father was really into Band, Little Feat, Dead, Springsteen, Poco and Fairport Convention)

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Rust Never Sleeps

These albums i haven't heard, but they get a lot of mentions in similar discussions:

Allman Bros - Live at Fillmore East (EDIT: It is really good!

AC/DC - If you want blood

*If unplugged albums count. Then Alice in Chains set* 

Edited by DanishmadePunk

I was kind of thinking of making this topic recently, but I didn't. So it's good you did. 

Bad Brains Live is good. 

Morphine Bootleg Detroit is cool. I like this one because it's a great band playing a show at a venue I'm very familiar with (St. Andrews Hall, the site of my Jesus Lizard religious experience). So it's cool listening to that and knowing they did that so close to home. 

David Johnansen Live it up is probably his best album ever (including the New York Dolls stuff). It's a great showcase of how good he was as a performer and the energy he brought to the stage. 

Unsane had one called Amrep Christmas that was awesome. 

And there's more that i can't remember. 

actually gave Live at fillmore east a listen yesterday. And Holy-Toledo-bashing-a-snake-with-an-ugly-stick, it is awesome. 2 Hours of bluesy rock