TEW16 Real World Update: April 2019

Here is the update for April, going to release a pre-WrestleMania version now and a post-WrestleMania after next weekend with the changes from WWE and NXT, everything else will be January 1st. This month has mostly been the typical updating, I have added a few new workers (full list HERE), mostly as I was working on the BritWres mod for a bit, but it was mostly adding people missing for titles and such. Anything I've missed out if it's pointed out before the post-WrestleMania update will be included in that.

Enjoy

Database: April 2019 (Pre-WrestleMania)
Database: April 2019 (Post-WrestleMania)
Graphics: April 2019
Workers: January 2019

Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Tag Experience Level To Matches
None: F- / 0-20
Low: E / 20-49
Medium: D+ / 50-69
Good: C / 70-99
Maximum: A* / 100+

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

Gianni Valletta should be added to AJPW and in a tag with TAJIRI (add active in Japan)

Akira (Italian) should be renamed in Akira Francesco and added to AJPW (active in Europe, British Isles and Japan)

Yohei Nakajima is now Black Menso-re

Wrestlers to create:

Hokuto Omori

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=35341

Atsuki Aoyagi (set him as Yuma Aoyagi's brother)

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=35551

Dan Tamura

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=35550

Stables:

Sweeper: Jake Lee, Ryouji Sai, Koji Iwamoto

Teams: Jake Lee and Koji Iwamoto (they are also the new All-Asia Tag Champions) (low experience)

Takao Omori and Black Menso-re (low experience)

On 07/04/2019 at 00:35, Geno2000 said:
Spoiler

Gianni Valletta should be added to AJPW and in a tag with TAJIRI (add active in Japan)

Akira (Italian) should be renamed in Akira Francesco and added to AJPW (active in Europe, British Isles and Japan)

Yohei Nakajima is now Black Menso-re

Wrestlers to create:

Hokuto Omori

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=35341

Atsuki Aoyagi (set him as Yuma Aoyagi's brother)

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=35551

Dan Tamura

https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=35550

Stables:

Sweeper: Jake Lee, Ryouji Sai, Koji Iwamoto

Teams: Jake Lee and Koji Iwamoto (they are also the new All-Asia Tag Champions) (low experience)

Takao Omori and Black Menso-re (low experience)

Did you look at the data before reposting this? Beyond the missing workers who I added to my list of workers to add the majority of what you posted was changed.

The post WrestleMania edition is now in the first post, fixed up an Impact champ, did a little clean up of schools/dojos, added a few workers (list HERE), and finally added all the changes from TakeOver & WrestleMania.

Just quick scan so far.

Curt Hawkins should be a face. Should be in a tag team with Zack Ryder.
Sarah Logan & Liv Morgan should be a tag team, Individuals. You could put all three in different combinations but I think for now Ruby is the singles woman.
Bayley and Sasha Banks should be a tag team, individuals Boss N Hug Connection
Otis Dozovic & Tucker Knight should be Heavy Machinery tag team

Keep up the good work Who it really is appreciated!

Here's Some Impact Roster updates for you.

https://impactwrestling.com/impact-wrestling-announces-new-uk-tv-deal-with-5star

- IMPACT Wrestling announced a new tv deal in the uk, they are moving from 5Spike to 5Star from April 26th, so set their UK broadcast agreement to 5STAR. 

- Remove Eli Drake from Impact Wrestling, might also want to add a "controversy" as he has had his contract terminated following controversial remarks over inter gender wrestling. 

- Add Ace Austin as a Babyface Showstealer (Cool) gimmick. 

- Add Rob Van Dam to Impact Wrestling. They recently announced his signing and he debuted at the United We Stand event. 

- Remove Alicia About from Impact Wrestling, her contract expired and she has since signed with AEW.

- Remove Adam Thornstowe and Luster the Legend from Impact they were a one shot deal during the vegas tapings as they lived locally. 

- Add Kevin Sullivan as a Heel, Non-Wrestler with an occult (gimmicky) gimmick - he was revealed as the leader of the undead realm and is likely going to feature in the ongoing "avenge the fallen" rosemary storyline along with James Mitchell (add him back in as a heel if you haven't already) . Should also add Sullivan to MLW aswell as a babyface legend non-wrestler, seen him in MLW Fusion a few times now. 

- Change Gail Kim from Retired Wrestler to Semi-Active Wrestler and roster usage to In Ring. She has come out of retirement to face Tessa Blanchard. I'd also add a Loyalty to Impact for her, she's probably the longest serving member of staff left now that Abyss and co moved on. 

- Add Paul London to Impact as a road agent. He recently worked the last set of tapings as a producer and PWInsider were reporting he done real well and the company wants to use him again. 

- Remove KM (Kevin Matthews), his contract expired in march. 

- Add Madison Rayne (Ashley Lane) to Impact as a babyface, she returned last week. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

One thing I did notice (though this was in the Pre Mania edition, so it may have been fixed) is that Progress have both the PROGRESS and PROGRESS World titles.

14 minutes ago, Regia said:

One thing I did notice (though this was in the Pre Mania edition, so it may have been fixed) is that Progress have both the PROGRESS and PROGRESS World titles.

Dammit, I thought I caught all of those, TL;DR working on the BritWres mod I added a few titles and being lazy I imported them all into the real world mod, forgetting I had renamed some titles. It's still in but it's now fixed in the download.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

Dammit, I thought I caught all of those, TL;DR working on the BritWres mod I added a few titles and being lazy I imported them all into the real world mod, forgetting I had renamed some titles. It's still in but it's now fixed in the download.

Since I've already downloaded whats the quickest way to fix this - delete the Progress title?

Another Impact update just noticed:

- Add Cody Deaner and Jake Something (also set him to active in canada) to Impact Wrestling as Babyfaces with Redneck (Comedy) gimmicks. Also create a tag team unit for them in impact as The Deaners. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

13 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Since I've already downloaded whats the quickest way to fix this - delete the Progress title?

Delete the Progress World title or download the updated database.

Edited by TheWho87

Some ROH updates

- Add Kevin Eck and Joey Matthews to ROH as Road Agents with Staff Member Realistic gimmicks, they have joined the companys creative team.

- Add Enzo Amore and Big Cass now known as Nzo and CassXL as heels, and add a tag team entry for them in ROH, they are now going under the name FreeAgentZ

- Add Angelina Love and Velvet Sky to ROH as Heels. Create a stable involving them and Mandy Leon known as The Allure.

Add Abyss into the Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame - he was inducted in 2018 but its missing in the database.

Add Lance Storm to impact as a road agent, he's joined the team as a producer. 

Add a tag team in impact for Ethan Page and Josh Alexander called The North

Edited by JohnnyNitro

- Remove WGN America from the Sinclair Broadcast Group Media Group and create a new Media group for Tribune Broadcasting and add them there. On August 9, 2018, Tribune decided to back out on the merger, and decided to sue Sinclair, alleging breach of contract. They are now looking to merge with Sinclair's rival Nexstar Media Group pending government approval. 

Also double check and make sure NSPW isn't set at the owner of WGN America in the record. It was set for me, i may have inadvertently done that when updating the record but thought id mention just incase it was like that it the data update. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Remove El Hijo del Fantasma from AAA

Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins are currently dating

Ultimo Ninja is engaged

Remove Darby Allin from Evolve

Remove El Tirantes from CMLL

Remove Robert Evans from WWE

Change Steve Corino from NXT to WWE

Nia Jax has two torn ACL's, and will be out for around 9 months to a year

Change Ronda Rousey's Status to On Hiatus

Ronda Rousey has a Broken Hand

Remove Sonjay Dutt's Starting Injury

Remove El Generico's Starting Injury

Remove Joey Janela's Starting Injury

Remove Joey Ryan's Starting Injury

Remove Marko Stunt's Starting Injury

Lower Hiromu Takahashi's Time Off to 16 Weeks

Lower Cody Rhodes' Time Off to 4 Weeks

Change Beth Phoenix's Status to Semi-Active Wrestler

Change Kurt Angle's Status to Retired Wrestler

Change Dave Batista's Status to Retired Wrestler

Change Shinjiro Otani's Body Type to Average

Add Jim Cornette to MLW as a Babyface Colour Commentator

Remove Rey Fenix from CMLL

Remove Penta el Zero M from CMLL

Change Jacob Fatu's Default Babyface and Heel Gimmicks to Savage (Brute)

Add Jacob Fatu to MLW as a Heel - Savage (Brute)

Rename The Almighty Sheik to Josef Saleem in MLW. Add Alter Ego

Add Stable Contra Unit - Promotion: MLW Formed: 2019 Members: Jacob Fatu, Josef Saleem, Simon Gotch

Add KUSHIDA to NXT, as a Babyface

Check Active in USA for Hideki Suzuki

Change Jimmy Lloyd's Body Type to Average, and Style to Psychopath

Tom Lawlor is the AIW Absolute Champion

Remove Michael Elgin from NJPW

Set a Starting Absence for Victoria Crawford - Personal Reasons

Logan Shulo should be a Heel in WWE

Ashley Flair should be a Heel in WWE

Set Manager to Sometimes for Thoruf Marius

Brett Major and Chelsea Green are Engaged

Edited by Y2JFan111

Jumping back in here with some suggestions after going through the Post-WM data:

WWE

-Shawn Michaels needs to be set to "Retired"

-Brianna Danielson and Nicole Garcia need to be set to "Retired" (they remain under contract so I set them to "Personality")

-Kurt Angle has resigned with the company after confirming in an interview. He may still be used for TV but is also doing some road work. I have him set to "Any". On his main profile, I changed Road Agent to "Sometimes"

-Shane Strickland, Garza Jr, and Kushida have officially been announced. 

-Change John Cena's "Other Genres" to Movie Star. Change John Cena to "Semi-Active". Change Road Agent to "Never". Starting Absence/Filming A Movie/40 Weeks

(Couldn't find anything on his current filming. However, with him phasing out more and more, I think this overall change in his profile is the way to go. 40 weeks gets you to about January in-game just in time for the Rumble and WM season.)

-Change Brock Lesnar to Exclusive P.P.A. deal? Change Other Genres to MMA Fighter? 

MISC

-BodySlam University is being headed by Alex Gibson (Add to database). He's a retired wrestler who is lauded to be an excellent trainer. He has plenty of success with wrestlers in Florida but his most notable student is MVP. He now runs BodySlam. 

Quick stats:

Alex Gibson - Born on April 21, 1970 in Miami, Florida.

Debut: May 1987

Black - American - South East - Lightweight - Retired

-With AEW around the corner, a new announcer is joining the wrestling world. His name is Alex Marvez (Add to database). He'll be joining JR and Excalibur. I believe he's being groomed to be the main guy at the booth.

Quick stats:

Alex Marvez - Born in 1971.

Debut: January 2019

White - American - Non-Wrestler - Announcer (Usually) - Check active in: USA & Canada

Other "Personalities" to consider

- Conrad Thompson 

-Sam Roberts

-Pat McAfee

Edited by MegaCity1