TEW16 Real World Update: April 2019

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

You could have also used the in game search feature, she has that as an alter ego so it would have been flagged up there.

I only bought the full game today, so still figuring out where everything is. But thanks for the heads up for future reference. 

1 minute ago, Gambit2016 said:

I only bought the full game today, so still figuring out where everything is. But thanks for the heads up for future reference. 

It's on the main save screen, it;s the spyglass icon on the right near the top, put a name in that and it will find any use of that name in the game.

• Thanks 1

Remove Gursinder Singh (Tony Gunn) from Impact, he announced last night he's asked for his release. 

Add Mahabali Shera (Amanpreet Singh) to Impact Wrestling, PWInsider announced yesterday he has resigned with the company. 

Remove Chris Sabin from ROH. - During the January 12, 2019 ROH television tapings Sabin suffered a fully torn ACL during a six-man tag. He will be out of action eight to twelve months due to the injury. He left the promotion in March 2019.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Just a heads up, unless War Raiders/Viking Experience drop the NXT tag titles before the May release, they will be staying in NXT, it's not hard to call them up and avoids the NXT titles being made vacant.

Remove Luchasaurus ( Austin Draven ) from Lucha Underground - On the August 1, 2018, episode of Lucha Underground The character of Vibora was killed off via a decapitation by a sword wielding johnny mundo :) 

Add Lance Storm to Impact Wrestling as a Road Agent. He joined the company as a producer in March and is set to guest ref the main event at rebellion, so perhaps have his referee status set to sometimes as well. 

- Is Michael Wardlow in the database under another name? Cant seem to find him but might be worth adding him in then as AEW seem to be looking to sign him - https://www.sescoops.com/cody-scouting-big-heavyweight-talent-for-aew/

- Also can the Tennessee State Fairground Sports Arena (AKA TNA Asylum) be added to the database. Was looking to do the Impact Homecoming PPV and noticed its missing. Heres the details:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_State_Fairground_Sports_Arena

Name 

Tennessee State Fairgrounds

Description

The Tennessee State Fairgrounds Arena is a 2500 seat arena located in Nashville Tennessee. It is the home of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling and has been affectionately dubbed the "TNA Asylum."

Region

South East (USA)

None

Owned By

None

Venue Capacity

Wrestling Hotbed

Yes

Set to Open

Jan 1960

Set to Close

Never

Languages

English (Lots)

Edited by JohnnyNitro
  • Like 1

Add Chris Sabin to Impact on a PPA deal as a Road Agent and set his Road Agent status to sometimes. He worked the last set of tapings as a producer as they try out different individuals. Also remove him from ROH he left in March 2019. 

Add starting injury for Chris Sabin for 16 weeks - he suffered a fully torn ACL in January 2019 and will be out of action for 8 months or so. 

The Tag Team - Private Party need added to the database, AEW just signed them. Not a team I'm familiar with at all so couldn't provide info, here's their cagmatch profile - https://www.cagematch.net/?id=28&nr=6318

On 22/04/2019 at 22:06, JohnnyNitro said:

Sonny Onoo isn't the database - had a perfect storyline for bringing him back to the biz in my save only to find he's not there - i'm inconsolable right now lol :) 

Can you wait a month?

Going through the updates here, someone posted about Fantasma being released from AAA, looking into it he also got released from Lucha Underground along with Joey Ryan, Ivelisse and Thunder Rosa, so that's been updated and everything posted before this has been updated too.

17 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Can you wait a month?

Going through the updates here, someone posted about Fantasma being released from AAA, looking into it he also got released from Lucha Underground along with Joey Ryan, Ivelisse and Thunder Rosa, so that's been updated and everything posted before this has been updated too.

Of course man, I'm literally just posting stuff as i find it not expecting miracle turn arounds of updates mate i know its a tough slog doing this work and finding the time. Thats great you've got so many of the updates already done, its why i keep using your RW updates man - their the most accurate and best around. 

I hadn't heard about the fantasma thing myself. Makes sense he departs both companies as LU use AAA talent,  but reading there it seems he, Joey Ryan, Ivelisse and Melissa Cervantes (Thunder Rosa) took out a class action lawsuit against El Ray and LU over the restrictive nature of the Lucha Underground contracts and looked to get their contracts nullified so this must have lead to the departures. 

Since his departure it looks like Fantasma has been working other independents in mexico the only one big enough to be active in the database is the Crash so probably just set him up a PPA deal with them. He's working without the mask and was teaming with Damien 666 and co who surprisingly look like they were the faces? So babyface, Comic Book Hero (Wholesome) gimmick should be the way to go for him. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Not to complain but I don't need to be reminded of title changes, a couple days before the new release I go though Cagematch's title changes for the month and update them all in one lump.

And for another preemptive announcement, I've updated the Stardom roster and stables based on their recent reshuffle.

Also just to announce my plan for AEW, they will be made active for the June update based on their announced roster and from everything from  Double or Nothing. Along with this I'm going to shut down Lucha Underground. it would be six months since they were last on air and there is no news on a new season, and any comments say it would be a reboot.

I've only just recently switched to TEW16 from EWR, so please forgive any formatting errors or things that have already been suggested in this or any future posts I make.  I should learn quick.

Just a couple of quick things:
-Cary Silkin's birthdate - Nov. 1956

-Set Family Wrestling Entertainment's closed date to March 2015 and their owner Jordan Schneider to Out of the Business (AFAIK he hasn't been seen since then).

-For Madison Square Garden: set "owned by" to "none" 

-Add the Mid-Hudson Civic Center to Locations:

Spoiler

Name 

Mid-Hudson Civic Center

Description

Located in Poughkeepsie, New York.  The Mid-Hudson Civic Center was the taping location for "WWF Championship Wrestling" from 1984-86 and was a frequent stop for ECW in the 1990s.  In more recent years, it served as the venue for the first House of Hardcore event, and has been a frequent stop for WWE, NXT and TNA house shows, as well as companies like HOH, NEW and BTW.

Region

Tri State (USA)

None

Owned By

None

Venue Capacity

Wrestling Hotbed

Yes

Set to Open

December 1976

Set to Close

Never

Languages

English (Lots)
Spanish (Few)

Edited by Dan B.

There may be a slight delay to the next release, I've got a few things going on and haven't had time to finish things up, it may be out tomorrow or in a couple days, hopefully it should be out this week though.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic